Trump declares landslide victory in both electoral and popular vote

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I'll give Trump this, he acted like a grown man for almost two weeks.

So now the left is getting a recount to make sure no illegal votes were cast, when they vehemently opposed any sort of voter ID laws that would of have prevented many illegal votes from being cast? Sounds to me like they don't care about a fair election and they're the ones acting like babies.

So now the left is getting a recount to make sure no illegal votes were cast, when they vehemently opposed any sort of voter ID laws that would of have prevented many illegal votes from being cast? Sounds to me like they don't care about a fair election and they're the ones acting like babies.

We have on record republicans claiming that voter ID laws only purpose is voter suppression.

if you recount one state you need to recount every state. there are states like florida where clinton committed, without any possible doubt statistically speaking, voter fraud.

quote-a-lie-told-once-remains-a-lie-but-a-lie-told-a-thousand-times-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-70-50-03.jpg

Still waiting on the evidence, just more of the usual scapegoating all the problems of a nation into a minority or foreigners.

not clicking on no malicious links, bruh.

US court of appeals shot down NC voting law because it was intentionally targetting black people voting patterns.

US court of appeals shot down NC voting law because it was intentionally targetting black people voting patterns.
why is it more difficult for a black person to provide a photo id? serious question.

I'll give Trump this, he acted like a grown man for almost two weeks.

The Left pulled out all the stops to get their chosen one Hilary in and Trump prevailed. Then they took to rioting and threatening Electoral College Members and now forced recounts. And Trump has still prevailed.

Fuck the Crybabies. Trump earned the right to victory lap after all this bullshit. And he'll keep lapping them if they insist on keeping this up.

I imagine you want the government to provide a free ride to the polls as well. And while they're at it, provide food, shelter and smartphones for everyone.

Such an amazing dissent, those Yale judges must be a bunch of retards.

Edit: brain fart. Wrong thread

Back