Trump Claiming Iran Is A Terrorist Country

Fine, what ever. I will always support Israel over Arabs. The Jews had at least 4 different kingdoms in that area for the last 3000 years.

You still have not answered the question I laid out. What about the fact there have been numerous times in their history of them being chased out and murdered by the countries they lived in. Why shouldn't they have a Jewish state. Didn't they deserve a place they could all be to themselves, and keep themselves safe? Considering their history, I would think that to be the prudent answer.

I can't help but look back on history and see how much suffering they have been through for the last few thousand years and can't help but agree with them having their own country.

If you don't think Israel should have been created, then what should the US and Europe done with all the jews after WW2? I mean, if 42% of them moved out of the rest of the world after the creation of the State of Israel, that clearly indicates a desire to not remain were they were.
I would've been happy with them all moving to the US.

Do you not understand what "state-sponsored terrorism" means? This is about sponsored terrorism, not flagged terrorism.

Yes, it is an uncontroversial fact among intelligence communities in the west (conservative or liberal) that they are the leading sponsor of state terrorism in that region so long as you don't count building radical mosques abroad as terrorism (which is what the Saudis do). Hezbollah and Hamas are the two groups they fund most significantly. Here, take a peek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Which do you consider the worse offender between Hez or Hamas. I must confess I'm a student of the Anglo-Irish conflict and support what the Provisional IRA was. I think often times we Westerners don't understand true conflict.

We're also generally complacent to allow murder and collateral damage done in our name compared to attacks against us, without comparable military resources their tactics make sense in their war against us.

To the people over there, they experience our war daily.

I would've been happy with them all moving to the US.

In hind sight, I would bee ok with that as well actually. But I cant remember exactly, but I remember the President during WW2 turning away Jewish refugees who were fleeing the Nazi's. I had never actually considered moving them here. I appreciate you bringing that up, its a interesting thought. It would have solved a lot of issues. But I guess at the time, the jews, given their history of being persecuted in what ever country they find themselves in, didn't want to be subject to another countries oversight or potential for enslavement and what not.. So they chose the state option. At least that is my take on it.

You are a tool. Why don't you prove that Iran supports terrorism? And Hesbollah doesn't count.

But I give you point for bringing anti-semitism in the discussion though.

I already posted the info from the state dept. Hesbollah is a terror org. Period..

I already posted the info from the state dept. Hesbollah is a terror org. Period..
Oh American State department, right ?

They must be really neutral as to what is going on in the middle east...

Except it doesn't.
It's an established political movement and party. Resistance to Israel in many Arab countries is not terrorism.

Even the Arab League and the Gulf Cooperation Council recognize Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Fine, what ever. I will always support Israel over Arabs. The Jews had at least 4 different kingdoms in that area for the last 3000 years.

You still have not answered the question I laid out. What about the fact there have been numerous times in their history of them being chased out and murdered by the countries they lived in. Why shouldn't they have a Jewish state. Didn't they deserve a place they could all be to themselves, and keep themselves safe? Considering their history, I would think that to be the prudent answer.

I can't help but look back on history and see how much suffering they have been through for the last few thousand years and can't help but agree with them having their own country.

If you don't think Israel should have been created, then what should the US and Europe done with all the jews after WW2? I mean, if 42% of them moved out of the rest of the world after the creation of the State of Israel, that clearly indicates a desire to not remain were they were.
eduardo-galeano-16379.jpg

I see Trump holding a speech about how Iran is such a bad and dangerous
country. Also some bigshot from Saudi A said in his speech the same.

But I thought more terrorist come from SA then Iran ?
Even the 9/11 terrorists came from SA.
Do you agree ?

Also Iran is a sji ite country and SA a soeni country.
Soeni are more conservative meaning more dangerous.

It's Iran's leaders that are a threat to the US not their people.

I'm not. The Geneva Conventions do not make war itself illegal. It establishes standards for treatment of POWs, etc, during periods of armed conflict.

In the judgment of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, which followed World War II, "War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world. To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole."[2] [3] Article 39 of the United Nations Charter provides that the UN Security Council shall determine the existence of any act of aggression and "shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression

Sorry, the particular language I was referring to was part of the Nuremberg principles. We violated the Geneva conventions during the war, however.

Not a goal i put in the first place.

I was talking about war of aggression and the definition of war of aggression came under the Nuremberg principles.

Take that trophy and go home, tell your grandkids how you once won a side argument in sherdog.
You compared the Iraq War to the Holocaust.

KMzwG_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I don't consider them terrorist groups. They don't attack Western countries. They fight against Israeli and Sunni gulf arab nation aggression. They're like the Contras, except that the Contras actually were terrorists.
And I was supposed to be psychic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back