Trump Claiming Iran Is A Terrorist Country

I am not literally arguing that since the US can't be held accountable then they broke no law. Please quote my literal words where I literally argued that.

My argument is that international law is largely a sham and pretty much always has been. Contrary to claims in the links you shared it is absurd to think that every war not directly authorized by the UN Security Council is illegal. This is why I keep asking you to cite the particular statute that the US broke. You can't and haven't, because there is no comprehensive body of international law just like there is no international legislative body. You think it is illegal because the right people did not approve of it (Later. At the time it was widely approved.) But that's not how law works.

SO as I said, if you want to say it was immoral, then let us argue on those terms. But if you say it is illegal, we can't even find a statue that was transgressed. It's a non-starter.
It was illegal. We signed the geneva conventions.

Gulf Cooperation Council.

They provide both the ideology and the material resources.

So, you are not going to post any proof. Got it. Much like Marla Singer's dildo in Fight Club, you are not a threat.

So what? It is part of my beliefs, and it influences them. You did not answer my question, were should the Jewish state have been made?
It shouldn't have been made, but it's too late now. There should be a 50/50 land split of original BMP so that the Palestinians get a real country of their own. Jerusalem should be an international city, and a shared capital for both countries. Right of return for refugees and full autonomy for Palestine. Israel should also pay(monetarily) for all the lives they've taken, farms and homes they've destroyed, etc.

Rodrigo, it's hard to take you seriously with your illegal war nonsense and thinking the US is the bad guy amongst these savages in the ME. I guess you just like to live outside the reality of your actual world.

How was the US not the bad guy? What was the civilian casualty count again? Something like 400,000?

"A US diplomatic cable said that American troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including and infant an a 70-year old woman, and then called in an air strike to destroy the evidence.

The incident, which took place in 2006, provoked questions from the UN's special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions who said the evidence gathered in the Iraqi city of Tikrit showed that those killed had been handcuffed and shot in the head."
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/f...-we-learned-chelsea-mannings-leaks-1051769023
Good guys right?

As to the legality of the invasion.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inde...uk-into-illegal-war-in-iraq-a7129106.html?amp

It shouldn't have been made, but it's too late now. There should be a 50/50 land split of original BMP so that the Palestinians get a real country of their own. Jerusalem should be an international city, and a shared capital for both countries. Right of return for refugees and full autonomy for Palestine. Israel should also pay(monetarily) for all the lives they've taken, farms and homes they've destroyed, etc.
Interesting. I want to focus on one point. Why shouldn't it have been made? Do you really think they should have continued on being a people with out a home? Considering their history of being chased out and genocided by every country they lived in, they needed a place.

However, I agree that a two state solution right now is the best option, though I don't agree with the reparations money. That land is part of the country of Israel, and they have every right to do with it as they please.

We get it @Rod1 it makes you feel better about your misreable lot in life to pretend the US is evil and that a war is illegal.
The US military has repeatedly experimented on it's own soldiers, knowingly given its soldiers cancer, tortured prisoners, killed civilians, and lied to cover up it's wrongdoings.

War is war, but the US is hardly the shining beacon of rightness.

Interesting. I want to focus on one point. Why shouldn't it have been made? Do you really think they should have continued on being a people with out a home? Considering their history of being chased out and genocided by every country they lived in, they needed a place.

However, I agree that a two state solution right now is the best option, though I don't agree with the reparations money. That land is part of the country of Israel, and they have every right to do with it as they please.
It wasn't their land. They gained it through violence and coercion. Also, it has caused tons of conflict and death since it's creation.

Imagine you live in Maine, and all of a sudden a ton of Rwandans move in and bribe officials, use their money and international influence to get credibility for the idea that Maine was always a place for Rwandans. Then, they start blowing up hotels and committing other terrorist acts. Then, the UN says that Maine is a country for Rwandans as well, and gives them 78% of Maine for their own nation. People in Maine don't agree, and are immediately subject to extreme violence and attempts at ethnic cleansing. Rwandans establish a country of Rwanda and the most powerful nation on the planet immediately recognizes it as a legitimate country and government. Does that sound even remotely reasonable to you?

It wasn't their land. They gained it through violence and coercion. Also, it has caused tons of conflict and death since it's creation.

Imagine you live in Maine, and all of a sudden a ton of Rwandans move in and bribe officials, use their money and international influence to get credibility for the idea that Maine was always a place for Rwandans. Then, they start blowing up hotels and committing other terrorist acts. Then, the UN says that Maine is a country for Rwandans as well, and gives them 78% of Maine for their own nation. People in Maine don't agree, and are immediately subject to extreme violence and attempts at ethnic cleansing. Rwandans establish a country of Rwanda and the most powerful nation on the planet immediately recognizes it as a legitimate country and government. Does that sound even remotely reasonable to you?

That is not what I asked. I asked about the countries the historically occupied up until the creation of Israel. They have been chased out or genocided in every one of them. That is what I was talking about. The Palestinians had no more claim to it then the Jews did. The jews have been their since bible times.

That is not what I asked. I asked about the countries the historically occupied up until the creation of Israel. They have been chased out or genocided in every one of them. That is what I was talking about. The Palestinians had no more claim to it then the Jews did. The jews have been their since bible times.
Your question was, "Why shouldn't it(The State of Israel) have been made?". I answered in detail and you didn't address it in any way. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. You're clearly not being genuine.

Your question was, "Why shouldn't it(The State of Israel) have been made?". I answered in detail and you didn't address it in any way. I'm not going to waste anymore time on this. You're clearly not being genuine.

I have no response to it. You fail to acknowledge the reason that Israel was created in the first place. The fact that they keep getting chased out of their homes and genocided.

It was a nice analogy, and if it exactly played out like that, then yes I would be militant about it. But that is not what happened.

I have no response to it. You fail to acknowledge the reason that Israel was created in the first place. The fact that they keep getting chased out of their homes and genocided.

It was a nice analogy, and if it exactly played out like that, then yes I would be militant about it. But that is not what happened.
That is, literally, precisely what happened. The actual historical record is very clear.

Nope. Name the last Iranian terror attack in the west. I'll wait.
Do you not understand what "state-sponsored terrorism" means? This is about sponsored terrorism, not flagged terrorism.

Yes, it is an uncontroversial fact among intelligence communities in the west (conservative or liberal) that they are the leading sponsor of state terrorism in that region so long as you don't count building radical mosques abroad as terrorism (which is what the Saudis do). Hezbollah and Hamas are the two groups they fund most significantly. Here, take a peek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Do you not understand what "state-sponsored terrorism" means? This is about sponsored terrorism, not flagged terrorism.

Yes, it is an uncontroversial fact among intelligence communities in the west (conservative or liberal) that they are the leading sponsor of state terrorism in that region so long as you don't count building radical mosques abroad as terrorism (which is what the Saudis do). Hezbollah and Hamas are the two groups they fund most significantly. Here, take a peek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
I don't consider them terrorist groups. They don't attack Western countries. They fight against Israeli and Sunni gulf arab nation aggression. They're like the Contras, except that the Contras actually were terrorists.

Yet the spend more state dollars funding terrorism (while SA funds the theology behind the terrorists).

They're both shithole terrorist states, and our enemies.

Huh? Can you elaborate on this claim?

To my understanding, Iran has for very long really only functioned as an intermediary for capital, taking its cut of regional trade between militants. That is no worse than what America does.

I don't think it's particularly controversial to say that Americans have more in common culturally and politically with Iranians and Persians than they do with most other countries in the region, most of all Saudi Arabia.

That is, literally, precisely what happened. The actual historical record is very clear.

Fine, what ever. I will always support Israel over Arabs. The Jews had at least 4 different kingdoms in that area for the last 3000 years.

You still have not answered the question I laid out. What about the fact there have been numerous times in their history of them being chased out and murdered by the countries they lived in. Why shouldn't they have a Jewish state. Didn't they deserve a place they could all be to themselves, and keep themselves safe? Considering their history, I would think that to be the prudent answer.

I can't help but look back on history and see how much suffering they have been through for the last few thousand years and can't help but agree with them having their own country.

If you don't think Israel should have been created, then what should the US and Europe done with all the jews after WW2? I mean, if 42% of them moved out of the rest of the world after the creation of the State of Israel, that clearly indicates a desire to not remain were they were.

Your Anti Jewish racisism aside, do you have ACTUAL physical evidence that Iran does not in any way export terrorism? PROVE IT, I dare you with evidence that would fly in a court of law.

You are a tool. Why don't you prove that Iran supports terrorism? And Hesbollah doesn't count.

But I give you point for bringing anti-semitism in the discussion though.

Back