Trump Claiming Iran Is A Terrorist Country

We get it @Rod1 it makes you feel better about your misreable lot in life to pretend the US is evil and that a war is illegal.

We get it @Rod1 it makes you feel better about your misreable lot in life to pretend the US is evil and that a war is illegal.

Never said the US is evil, i said that the Iraq war was evil and illegal.

I think its even sadder someone who served as a hit-man for a war over nothing where 5 thousand Americans died so that Cheney and others could fill their pockets.

Pathetic, like a nazi bootlicker, incapable of having its own moral compass.

Its easier to ask you these 2 questions.

Do you think the Iraq war was morally right?

And if you think it was morally right.

Do you think it was worth it?

Iran bankrolls an awful lot of Islamic terrorist groups. Hezbollah is a good example. The idea that it is not affiliated with terrorism is wishful thinking.

Never said the US is evil, i said that the Iraq war was evil and illegal.

I think its even sadder someone who served as a hit-man for a war over nothing where 5 thousand Americans died so that Cheney and others could fill their pockets.

Pathetic, like a nazi bootlicker, incapable of having its own moral compass.

I think you are a truly confused man to the ways of the world and its funny that you think you fulfilling Godwin' s law is going to get to me. Extra funny by your worship of the Nazis

Countries work in their own self interests, to include their militaries. Only the naive think the military is about college.

Does it aggravate you that while you masturbate to the cult of Rommel that some people know what it's like to actual do the deed?

I think you are a truly confused man to the ways of the world and its funny that you think you fulfilling Godwin' s law is going to get to me. Extra funny by your worship of the Nazis

Countries work in their own self interests, to include their militaries. Only the naive think the military is about college.

Does it aggravate you that while you masturbate to the cult of Rommel that some people know what it's like to actual do the deed?

So you think the only morality is strength yet you accuse me of having a fixation for the nazis?

Is that how you justify your own cognitive dissonance when you were participating in an illegal war? did you masturbated ti Nietzsche on those lonely nights in the desert?

what was it when Iran was saying death to America? people on this board said "its just their leaders, the people are great, they love us"

I'm starting to think you people have never had an original thought, its all group think with your types
I think this is ironic considering you're coming off as buying in to the idea that Iran is a threat to us. Not to mention they adopted that slogan after we fucked around with their country and installed who WE wanted. And American Neocons continue to threaten them to this day. Fucking unreasonable, those guys.

So was the holocaust in full accordance to German law.

You are the one who stated the Iraq war was illegal, not me. You are factually wrong about that.

Your specious comparison to the Holocaust doesn't make you less wrong. Also, I strongly question whether most of the Holocaust was in "full accordance" with German law. Which German laws allowed for the killing of German citizens who were Jewish, or for that matter for killing non-German Jews and Poles, etc? The Wannsee conference and other planning sessions for the Holocaust were not legislative in nature. To claim that the Holocaust was in accord with the Fuehrer's will is quite different than claiming that it was in accordance with German law.

It seems plausible based on your arguments that you do not fully grasp what the category of legal entails.

You are the one who stated the Iraq war was illegal, not me. You are factually wrong about that.

Your specious comparison to the Holocaust doesn't make you less wrong. Also, I strongly question whether most of the Holocaust was in "full accordance" with German law. Which German laws allowed for the killing of German citizens who were Jewish, or for that matter for killing non-German Jews and Poles, etc? The Wannsee conference and other planning sessions for the Holocaust were not legislative in nature. To claim that the Holocaust was in accord with the Fuehrer's will is quite different than claiming that it was in accordance with German law.

It seems plausible based on your arguments that you do not fully grasp what the category of legal entails.

When i say illegal i say of course according to customary international law, according to the Nuremberg principles.

“The launch of a war of aggression is a crime that no political or economic situation can justify,” Robert Jackson. Wannsee conference didnt contradicted German law either, so whats your point.

You guys are literally saying that might makes right from a legal and a moral point of view.

That view of the world is thankfully reserved to backward savages at this point.

When i say illegal i say of course according to customary international law, according to the Nuremberg principles.

“The launch of a war of aggression is a crime that no political or economic situation can justify,” Robert Jackson. Wannsee conference didnt contradicted German law either, so whats your point.

You guys are literally saying that might makes right from a legal and a moral point of view.

That view of the world is thankfully reserved to backward savages at this point.

What international law did the Iraq war break? Please provide a link to this language of this law to back up your claim, so that we can examine it.

What international law did the Iraq war break? Please provide a link to this language of this law to back up your claim, so that we can examine it.

War of aggression.

As Ben Ferencz (1) put it.

a prima facie case can be made that the United States is guilty of the supreme crime against humanity, that being an illegal war of aggression against a sovereign nation.[56]

... The United Nations charter has a provision which was agreed to by the United States, formulated by the United States, in fact, after World War II. It says that from now on, no nation can use armed force without the permission of the U.N. Security Council. They can use force in connection with self-defense, but a country can't use force in anticipation of self-defense. Regarding Iraq, the last Security Council resolution essentially said, "Look, send the weapons inspectors out to Iraq, have them come back and tell us what they've found -- then we'll figure out what we're going to do." The U.S. was impatient, and decided to invade Iraq -- which was all pre-arranged of course. So, the United States went to war, in violation of the charter.[56]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War#War_of_aggression

Also back in 2003 a veteran legal adviser of the Ministry of Foreign Office quit over the legality of the war itself.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/mar/22/uk.iraq

Might makes right, thats a valid position to hold i guess.

Here are tons of international law experts opinions in 2004.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/mar/02/uk.internationaleducationnews

Only one accepts it was legal because the US acted on "good faith" that Iraq really had WMDs, but thats irrelevant now, because we know today, thanks to Powell speaking up, that the war was premeditated independently of Saddam compliances or UN inspectors reports.

It was a pre-meditated war of aggression, thats illegal under international law.

Last edited:
War of aggression.

As Ben Ferencz (1) put it.

a prima facie case can be made that the United States is guilty of the supreme crime against humanity, that being an illegal war of aggression against a sovereign nation.[56]

... The United Nations charter has a provision which was agreed to by the United States, formulated by the United States, in fact, after World War II. It says that from now on, no nation can use armed force without the permission of the U.N. Security Council. They can use force in connection with self-defense, but a country can't use force in anticipation of self-defense. Regarding Iraq, the last Security Council resolution essentially said, "Look, send the weapons inspectors out to Iraq, have them come back and tell us what they've found -- then we'll figure out what we're going to do." The U.S. was impatient, and decided to invade Iraq -- which was all pre-arranged of course. So, the United States went to war, in violation of the charter.[56]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_the_Iraq_War#War_of_aggression

Also back in 2003 a veteran legal adviser of the Ministry of Foreign Office quit over the legality of the war itself.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/mar/22/uk.iraq

Might makes right, thats a valid position to hold i guess.

None of this answers my very simple question. Please cite the law (or laws) that were broken by the USA,UK, Poland et al in invading Iraq. The UN Charter does not hold the force of law. These all seem to be arguments that the war was immoral.

Damn, Rod went full potato comparing the Iraq War to the Holocaust.

None of this answers my very simple question. Please cite the law (or laws) that were broken by the USA,UK, Poland et al in invading Iraq. The UN Charter does not hold the force of law. These all seem to be arguments that the war was immoral.

Actually it does.

I already pointed out it breaks customary international law and the UN charter, just because a nation doesnt believes in them doesnt makes them non-existant and just because a nation decides not to be participant of them it doesnt takes away any responsibility.

You are literally arguing that since the US cant be held accountable then they broke no law, thats a false proposition. So ill remit myself to more contemporary examples.

Do you think Russia actions in Crimea and East Ukraine are legal? Do you really want to go back to a world where might makes right? Do you think legality infers morality?

We are talking about Iranian support of insurgencies against US invaders in Iraq constituting support of terrorism.

Back