Trump Claiming Iran Is A Terrorist Country

what was it when Iran was saying death to America? people on this board said "its just their leaders, the people are great, they love us"

I'm starting to think you people have never had an original thought, its all group think with your types

Because the opposite never happens? the US has never threatened Iran? never supplied weapons to countries with which Iran was at war?

When the Saudis hand over $110 billion in protection money, you call out whatever state they ask, one time at least.

Doesn't Iran get it? $110 billion is your starting bid. Much safer and probably cheaper than building nukes.

No one thinks the Iranian regime is innocent here; however, if you really think they are the world leader in exporting terrorism (like Trump claimed), and you don't see the irony in this being stated in Saudi Arabia of all places, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Pretty sure I've killed more Persians than Saudis and I have more memory than just the 2010s

Read it first, laughed, then looked at username to see who the mindless shill was

The best part of you daring to call someone a shill is that you still haven't come to grips with the election and you had the audacity to claim to be centrist in a thread.

The Israelis want this. Alan dershowtevr was in msnbc pushing that this bombing somehow means that we need to hardline against Iran building any weapons.. It was such obvious schlock that I question his actual intelligence if he thought he was fooling anybody with what he was doing.

Iran is a Russian/Chinese ally that wants to push the world off the US dollar. Any other excuse for military action is just so dumb ass Americans will support it.

The best part of you daring to call someone a shill is that you still haven't come to grips with the election and you had the audacity to claim to be centrist in a thread.
"Still haven't come to grips with the election"? I know who won it. Doesn't mean I have to like it or that I don't think the worse choice is what we got or that trump is competent. You fucking brainless shill

Pretty sure I've killed more Persians than Saudis and I have more memory than just the 2010s

You mean in a country you illegaly invaded in a war of aggression? cool. Im sorry to break your bubble but you were the bad guys in Iraq the entire world knows it, half of your country knows it. Perks to be a world nuclear power i guess. But saying Iranian are terrorists for killing Americans in Iraq is like saying Ukranians are terrorists for killing Russians in Crimea.

Also im pretty sure there were no Iranians in the planes that crashed in the twin towers, im pretty sure there were no Iranians supporting the Taliban and giving asylum to Bin Laden for a decade. Im pretty sure its not Iranian mosques saying that there will be no peace until the entire world submits to Wahabbism either.

"Still haven't come to grips with the election"? I know who won it. Doesn't mean I have to like it or that I don't think the worse choice is what we got or that trump is competent. You fucking brainless shill

I apologize, you're the textbook definition of calm and accepting

I apologize, you're the textbook definition of calm and accepting
Thank you. I hardly think it necessary to have to marshal such taxing intellectual arguments to persuade you but you forced me to politely think circles around you.
You should try to be perfect, like I am.

Chanting death to America is way way way worse than spending decades and tens of billions of $ indoctrinating untold millions of Muslims in Europe and elsewhere to hate and destroy all non-Whahhabi cultures ; and not coincidentally all the attacks in the West from Jihadis has been from Sunni jihadists who subscribe to a form of Islam similar to Salafism/Wahhabism.

9/11
Al Qaeda
ISIS
Taleban
Abu Sayaf
Al Shabab
Boko Haram
London 7/7 bombers
Paris theater attacks
France truck attack
San Bernadino attack
Orlando nightclub attack
Salafist groups in Europe

and many many more...all have a common ideological denominator.

As a state, I think that Iran intentionally funds terrorism while the Sauds don't. I think there are wealthy people within the arabian penninsula that fund it though.

You mean in a country you illegaly invaded in a war of aggression? cool. Im sorry to break your bubble but you were the bad guys in Iraq the entire world knows it, half of your country knows it. Perks to be a world nuclear power i guess. But saying Iranian are terrorists for killing Americans in Iraq is like saying Ukranians are terrorists for killing Russians in Crimea.

Also im pretty sure there were no Iranians in the planes that crashed in the twin towers, im pretty sure there were no Iranians supporting the Taliban and giving asylum to Bin Laden for a decade. Im pretty sure its not Iranian mosques saying that there will be no peace until the entire world submits to Wahabbism either.

Rodrigo, it's hard to take you seriously with your illegal war nonsense and thinking the US is the bad guy amongst these savages in the ME. I guess you just like to live outside the reality of your actual world.

I see Trump holding a speech about how Iran is such a bad and dangerous
country. Also some bigshot from Saudi A said in his speech the same.

But I thought more terrorist come from SA then Iran ?
Even the 9/11 terrorists came from SA.
Do you agree ?

Also Iran is a sji ite country and SA a soeni country.
Soeni are more conservative meaning more dangerous.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38868039

Iran is world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism, US says

/thread

Back