Trump breaks with 20 years of archaic tradition, skips Ramadan dinner [progress] [secularism]

I'm going to piss on a Koran to celebrate their shitty little holiday.

Fuck Islam.

{<redford}
Conservatives would have a shit fit if someone pissed on a bible. Why not piss on the side of a catholic church, since all IRA members are catholic.

If this a policy affirming the separation of religion and state as secularist, this is appreciated. But I find it strange that he also hosted the 2017 Easter celebrations... perhaps he's a hypocrite?

No idiot, hes a Christian, just like the US is a Christian nation. See if the Saudis celebrate Christmas or Easter.

Conservatives would have a shit fit if someone pissed on a bible. Why not piss on the side of a catholic church, since all IRA members are catholic.
Sure, I'm down.

I did a line of coke in a church once.

Hates fake media, and hates when president is slandered, posts bullshit about previous president.

Why is that bullshit? His biographer didn't say that? Michelle didn't say that? Odummy didn't say that?

We don't celebrate traditions of the pedo prophet death cult.

You're going to have to be a little more specific about which pedo prophet death cult you're referencing.

On a side note, is he doing this with a religions?

DDBAku5WsAE0mdy.jpg:large

This looks absolutely legit - Even more legit than MMA math, which is never wrong.

She's an actress. Probably an air head.

A quick googling, shows that she studied acting in Oxford and she runs her own business, so probably not.

I'll bet he was born in Russia. I mean have we even seen his real birth certificate? Maybe his father fucked a Russian hooker or something and lied. I mean, how could we really know? He seems to love Russia.
We actually did see his birth certificate.

He showed it to prove to the courts that BIll Maher's assertion that his father was an orangutan was false.

isnt he a white guy?

Improving the race is an hispanic term that refers to marrying beautiful or smart people, is race used more as in its roots which means lineage or people.

Not buying it. If he identifies as Christian and invites people to the WH to celebrate the holiday, how is that possibly a breach of the establishment clause? "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."

If it's as Donald Trump and not in any official capacity as POTUS and he uses his own money it should be fine. When he starts using taxpayer money and the executive branch of government, which the POTUS is a part of then there most definitely is a problem.

No idiot, hes a Christian, just like the US is a Christian nation. See if the Saudis celebrate Christmas or Easter.

He can celebrate Christmas with his family and friends under no official capacity and nobody would care. We are not an Authoritarian Theocracy like the Saudis, we are a Constitutional Republic.

Ugh, just more knee bending to the Saudis...wait no...ugh he is an islamophobic bigot. I get my criticisms mixed up sometimes.

Why is that bullshit? His biographer didn't say that? Michelle didn't say that? Odummy didn't say that?

You're far too desperate for context to pop your Oboner. You're like a 1960s Irishman "We got our guy!!"

You're far too desperate for context to pop your Oboner. You're like a 1960s Irishman "We got our guy!!"

I simply pointed that the whole "Obama was born in Kenya" argument actually began with his biographer.

I'm sorry that facts bother you.

I simply pointed that the whole "Obama was born in Kenya" argument actually began with his biographer.

I'm sorry that facts bother you.

The biography said he was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. Once can be born in Hawaii, and raised for a time in Indonesia. You see what words mean?

To Michele's words. Are you aware people can call a country their homeland, without being born there? CRAZY!!!!!!

On your last "proof": If one slips up and says Muslim faith instead of Christian faith, and is corrected immediately, and confirms the correction, this is not proof of Muslim faith.

How you cant see past such simple shit, it astounds me. I've been to a mosque. I did not believe anything I heard, but am I now a Muslim?

The man is literally Hitler. It should be no surprise when he does something racist

The biography said he was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. Once can be born in Hawaii, and raised for a time in Indonesia. You see what words mean?

Hey, dummy. Look really closely.

2eczrds.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

To Michele's words. Are you aware people can call a country their homeland, without being born there? CRAZY!!!!!!

2cdwhzc.jpg
2cdwhzc.jpg

You want the definition for native next?

On your last "proof": If one slips up and says Muslim faith instead of Christian faith, and is corrected immediately, and confirms the correction, this is not proof of Muslim faith.

You're right. I often get mixed up on what my religion is too. Simple mistake.

How you cant see past such simple shit, it astounds me. I've been to a mosque. I did not believe anything I heard, but am I now a Muslim?

Have you ever accidentally referred to your "Muslim faith?"

Hey, dummy. Look really closely.

2eczrds.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

2cdwhzc.jpg
2cdwhzc.jpg

You want the definition for native next?

You're right. I often get mixed up on what my religion is too. Simple mistake.

Have you ever accidentally referred to your "Muslim faith?"

Are you aware that minority students often do this? It's called affirmative action. It just might, juuuuuust might be possible that he lied about this. What the fuck am I even saying, you're a birther. He released his fucking birth certificate like 6 years ago, and you're still bitching about it.

I bet you think that when George W Bush said "It's hard to put food on your family" this wasn't a slip up in speech, but George W Bush feeds his family by pouring food on them. Fucking lepton.

Are you aware that minority students often do this? It's called affirmative action. It just might, juuuuuust might be possible that he lied about this. What the fuck am I even saying, you're a birther. He released his fucking birth certificate like 6 years ago, and you're still bitching about it.

I bet you think that when George W Bush said "It's hard to put food on your family" this wasn't a slip up in speech, but George W Bush feeds his family by pouring food on them. Fucking lepton.
It's more likely that that graphic was fabricated.

Birther have been caught dozens of times trying to forge documents. They tried forging a Kenyan birth certificate with reference to a political region that didn't exist, for example.

Back