Trump breaks with 20 years of archaic tradition, skips Ramadan dinner [progress] [secularism]

I'm going to piss on a Koran to celebrate their shitty little holiday.

Fuck Islam.

{<redford}
Man every time you're sassy I picture the guy in your av hijacking a reporters mic and saying your typed words.

I tend to just imagine you're the "fuck her right in the pussy" guy, don't even tell me you're not :D

Man every time you're sassy I picture the guy in your av hijacking a reporters mic and saying your typed words.

I tend to just imagine you're the "fuck her right in the pussy" guy, don't even tell me you're not :D
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

<{monica}>

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

<{monica}>
brofistcover.jpg

It's more likely that that graphic was fabricated.

Birther have been caught dozens of times trying to forge documents. They tried forging a Kenyan birth certificate with reference to a political region that didn't exist, for example.

This is also true.

Are you aware that minority students often do this? It's called affirmative action. It just might, juuuuuust might be possible that he lied about this.

Sure it is possible. I never said Mr. Obama was or wasn't born in Kenya. I said that his biographer was the first one to claim that he was, not the Hillary Clinton campaign.

What the fuck am I even saying, you're a birther. He released his fucking birth certificate like 6 years ago, and you're still bitching about it.

I never claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Find a quote where I did. All I said was that the birther issue started with his biographer, not Hillary Clinton, nor Trump, nor anyone in the right-wing media.

I bet you think that when George W Bush said "It's hard to put food on your family" this wasn't a slip up in speech, but George W Bush feeds his family by pouring food on them. Fucking lepton.

Misspeaking is in no way similar to getting biographical facts wrong.

Now, about Michelle calling Kenya her husband's homeland. Do I need to define "native" for you? Or do you accept this was another accidental "slip up" on the part of someone with intimate knowledge of the president?

It's more likely that that graphic was fabricated.

Birther have been caught dozens of times trying to forge documents. They tried forging a Kenyan birth certificate with reference to a political region that didn't exist, for example.

It's not fabricated. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Nor was the video of Michelle fabricated:

This doesn't mean that Obama was born in Kenya, and I never said he was. But it is a fact that the Kenya birth story started with his biographer, not Hillary Clinton or anyone else.

It's not fabricated. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Nor was the video of Michelle fabricated:

This doesn't mean that Obama was born in Kenya, and I never said he was. But it is a fact that the Kenya birth story started with his biographer, not Hillary Clinton or anyone else.

It is impossible for his wife to say home country and mean ancestral home country ala the country of his father.

It is impossible for his wife to say home country and mean ancestral home country ala the country of his father.

It's impossible? I think your poor word choice has inadvertently lead you to agree with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back