Trump backtracks on Comey tape comments

The ones who arent (conservative mindless shills) are without doubt a quiet minority on that side
But they're good posters and deserve recognition for it.
In fact everybody who isn't wedded to a side deserves recognition here. Independents as well as party members/tramps who reject the wrong shit from their own.

If we're talking about the Pres, not so much a douche as a bratty child who should have supervision, but doesn't.
Yes, I was speaking about the Pres.

More and more I'm liking Trump. I've never seen a Republican who is good at playing the same game the Dems have been playing for decades. Play dirty, don't take the moral high ground and keep shifting the blame on to someone else. the only tactics to beat the left are through guerrilla style mind set and never admitting to anything. Fuck you lefties its been a long time and tables are turning. Don't play fair with them President Trump they got nothing on you LOL.

More and more I'm liking Trump. I've never seen a Republican who is good at playing the same game the Dems have been playing for decades. Play dirty, don't take the moral high ground and keep shifting the blame on to someone else. the only tactics to beat the left are through guerrilla style mind set and never admitting to anything. Fuck you lefties its been a long time and tables are turning. Don't play fair with them President Trump they got nothing on you LOL.
Hm.
Going for the "create a post nobody can get behind" vibe. Pretty cool

What did he lie about here? Not my fault mass hysteria anti-Trump troglodytes have a crippling inability to read or interpret things correctly.

We're talking about the same people who unironically think he told a crowd of people "please shoot Hillary Clinton" and thought he mocked a disabled reporter by flailing his arms around when he can't actually move his arm. You guys are sick in the head and are so dialed into "drumpf is evil" that you've completely lost the ability to use critical thinking

Sigh, call it chess, etc.,, but don't pretend that he didn't imply that he had tapes. The fucking former head of the FBI took Trump's tweet (implying/threatening that there were tapes) seriously, which led him to ask his law professor friend to release his Trump memos to the press, with the hope of getting a special prosecutor on the case to seek, among other thing, the implied/threatened tapes.

As for him not mocking the disabled reporter thing with his arm movements<27>

Trump is a man who continually strikes out to pitches that were never even thrown. He then bitches about the pitcher, who doesn't even exist, and insists baseball is a Chinese conspiracy.

Hm.
Going for the "create a post nobody can get behind" vibe. Pretty cool
You democrat voters are so dumb. You think Trump isn't using the NSA intelligence apparatus to listen in on his opponents? Yeah you guys keep sleeping in your lala land delusional world where you think Trump doesn't have access to Comey's emails, text messages and every dirty little secret the guy has. Just keep your hopes up cause its going to be a long 8 years.

1979 called asshole and told you to pull your head out of your ass

th

You democrat voters are so dumb. You think Trump isn't using the NSA intelligence apparatus to listen in on his opponents? Yeah you guys keep sleeping in your lala land delusional world where you think Trump doesn't have access to Comey's emails, text messages and every dirty little secret the guy has. Just keep your hopes up cause its going to be a long 8 years.
Did not improve. Would not bang

Given the fact that that's what the thread is about, no it's not.

Not proof of obstruction of justice, and said he was incompetent so he fired him. So?

He gave Russia intel on ISIS, which happens all the time between foreign leaders. Russia is killing ISIS. The only reason the Israeli spy was almost "compromised" Why would we denounce him if he didn't contradict himself here? What have I said that's hypocritical in regards to this?
Given the fact that that's what the thread is about, no it's not.

Not proof of obstruction of justice, and said he was incompetent so he fired him. So?

He gave Russia intel on ISIS, which happens all the time between foreign leaders. Russia is killing ISIS. The only reason the Israeli spy was almost "compromised" was because the MSM blew the story up even though it wasn't a big deal whatsoever. He can share intel with people.

Impeached for what?

I've rarely if ever mentioned Obama here, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never had a problem denouncing Trump when he does something wrong. Denounced him bombing Syria, denounced him ever entertaining the fact of deporting *every* illegal immigrant as opposed to the criminals, denounced his tweet about flag burners, etc.

You and everyone else in this thread are completely making things up out of thin air and then autistically screeching that we refuse to denounce Trump. Why would we denounce him if he didn't contradict himself here? What have I said that's hypocritical in regards to this?
you are so not worth a minute of anyones time, guy

bbbbut but but the deep state is trying to stop Trump from making America great again.

Trump said this because he thought Comey might have recorded the conversation, they fired Comey when he was in California and took everything out of his office before he returned. Sessions hadn't had a chance to go through all of Comey's stuff when Trump made those original tweets.

1979 called asshole and told you to pull your head out of your ass

th
You old farts clearly don't know how the new intelligence agencies work. If Nixon was President today no one would have found out about watergate. He would have probably listened in on the conversations via hotel tv screen. You still think Trump doesn't have dirt on Comey LOL.

You old farts clearly don't know how the new intelligence agencies work. If Nixon was President today no one would have found out about watergate. He would have probably listened in on the conversations via hotel tv screen. You still think Trump doesn't have dirt on Comey LOL.

You can't get dirt on someone with unimpeachable integrity.

You're forgetting one part: Nixon wasn't a fucking retard who would pop off and go "Saw Comey through his tv today, sad!"

just mash your face into the keyboard, you will make better points<JagsKiddingMe>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back