Trump backtracks on Comey tape comments

Sorry, it was only 400 according to politifact. Man, you really got me! Trump is a truth teller!!!!

Politifact is objectively fake news

Look above for proof

What Trump did was tweet something to make himself look good and to make it seem to all his peeps like Comey was lying. Must protect that image.

He then proceeded to play games and refuse to answer direct questions about it for weeks after. Only to reveal, yeah, no tapes. Did it sound like I said there were tapes??

He is clearly, clearly not interested in honest communication with anyone, or furthering the best interests of the country, or simply respecting the office he occupies. He really is a slimy conman.

Politifact is a shit source

mshnwl.jpg

NC1kaSJ.jpg

PLKOyZH.jpg

c8wx9Xy.jpg

b0pyszM.jpg

TtLRFof.jpg

R6aecMi.png
According to you, but they show every quote that they claim is a lie and you can independently check it. They are also award winning, but whatever. If I thought it was worth my time I'd pull 50 lies and see if you can justify it, but it isn't worth it.

The only good inference is no inference at all.

As for him communicating poorly, it doesn't matter if he was Cicero, the Left would pick him apart. These are the same people that ran headlines on the man getting two scoops of ice cream.
But what about people who just want to understand what it is he's saying? You say the best inference is no inference at all; is the answer then to just completely ignore what the president says?

This is the same guy who directly accused Obama of wiretapping him, and then when asked to elaborate/clarify that statement responded by saying that he wouldn't stand by the accusation and then just cut the interview.

His m.o. seems to be that he'll say whatever he likes and then run away from it if it makes him look bad. I think that makes him dishonest.

I'll frankly agree that the media has overextended themselves when covering him. Maddow's stupid tax segment with his 1040 and the Washington Post's directly contradicted statement that Coats was going to admit to being told to interfere with Comey come immediately to mind.

So yeah, the media aren't comporting themselves well in regard to Trump. I can't say that makes me feel better about how recklessly the guy tosses out accusations, either directly or through innuendo.

According to you, but they show every quote that they claim is a lie and you can independently check it. They are also award winning, but whatever. If I thought it was worth my time I'd pull 50 lies and see if you can justify it, but it isn't worth it.

People independently checked politifact and it turns out they are a slanted, shit source.

But what about people who just want to understand what it is he's saying? You say the best inference is no inference at all; is the answer then to just completely ignore what the president says?

This is the same guy who directly accused Obama of wiretapping him, and then when asked to elaborate/clarify that statement responded by saying that he wouldn't stand by the accusation and then just cut the interview.

His m.o. seems to be that he'll say whatever he likes and then run away from it if it makes him look bad. I think that makes him dishonest.

I'll frankly agree that the media has overextended themselves when covering him. Maddow's stupid tax segment with his 1040 and the Washington Post's directly contradicted statement that Coats was told to interfere with Comey come immediately to mind.

So yeah, the media aren't comporting themselves well in regard to Trump. I can't say that makes me feel better about how recklessly the guy tosses out accusations, either directly or through innuendo.
All they have to do, all they should do is document his insane lies. He does it often enough.
Prevaricator in chief.

People independently checked politifact and it turns out they are a slanted, shit source.
I posted more and a simple search yields hundreds of articles that point out all of Trump's lies.

From WaPo (they count 492 misleading claims)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.73bf346a73c9

This one only tracked first 64 days

https://politicalwire.com/2017/03/24/lie-tracker/

I mean there are so many articles and pieces pointing out his lies and dishonesty. He lies with such velocity you have to be stupid or partisan hack to deny it.

Who here has denied that he's lied before though? We're just saying there's no lie here, and there isn't. That and the websites you keep citing are horrible

I posted more and a simple search yields hundreds of articles that point out all of Trump's lies.

>washingtonpost

Exactly what I'm talking about

Who here has denied that he's lied before though? We're just saying there's no lie here, and there isn't. That and the websites you keep citing are horrible

>washingtonpost

Exactly what I'm talking about
Stop, the Washington Post is very well respected.

You guys were pushing back on my post about his lying.

Stop, the Washington Post is very well respected.

You guys were pushing back on my post about his lying.

Yeah, because you cited politifact. Lol.

Yeah, because you cited politifact. Lol.
You didn't point out problems with the article I posted and you said the same thing about WaPo, which is very well respected.

This is boring. You already admitted he's a liar so why do you keep going?

All they have to do, all they should do is document his insane lies. He does it often enough.
Prevaricator in chief.
This is exactly how I feel. All the other shit they're trying to get away with could very well just blow up in their faces.

Some of the right wingers might not see it, but there are a ton of independents and Democrats who are frustrated by how the media is acting if for no other reason than it's going to make it that much harder to beat him come the next election.

I saw this the other day as support for the idea that Melania is apparently thought-fucking her dad when she's with Trump because apparently Trump and her Dad look alike.

image-271.png

Uh oh, they're both fat and wearing red ties! Come the fuck on. This shit is stupid.

This is exactly how I feel. All the other shit they're trying to get away with could very well just blow up in their faces.

Some of the right wingers might not see it, but there are a ton of independents and Democrats who are frustrated by how the media is acting if for no other reason than it's going to make it that much harder to beat him come the next election.

I saw this the other day as support for the idea that Melania is apparently thought-fucking her dad when she's with Trump because apparently Trump and her Dad look alike.

image-271.png

Uh oh, they're both fat and wearing red ties! Come the fuck on. This shit is stupid.
There's no source I go to that would even consider that a printworthy story!
I miss all the craziest bullshit because it never comes up on my Google News feeds.
Which is good because there so much actual bullshit I don't need the crazy bullshit

An inference is a logical conclusion based on facts.

Wrong. To infer means to derive a conclusion from facts or premises.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/infer

Whether your inference was logical or not is based entirely upon your inference versus the facts.

It is not an opinion.
Of course it is. It isn't a fact.

But if you're too stupid to make solid inferences you can certainly fuck off.

It is you who is unable to make solid inferences, it would seem

So far itt you've exposed yourself as a bad attorney/Trump apologist that posted about another man's penis. So yeah, we aren't losing much here.

I'm not a Trump apologist. The OP said Trump lied about having tapes. He didn't. Those are the facts.

There's no source I go to that would even consider that a printworthy story!
I miss all the craziest bullshit because it never comes up on my Google News feeds.
Which is good because there so much actual bullshit I don't need the crazy bullshit
I only came across it because of someone from another message board that I lurk/post on. It was disappointing.

Back