Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
5lf4fiappzsy.jpg
Hahaha? I'm confused, is she a Nazi now? He must have punched her harder than I thought!

Link was removed of the /pol post from the OP, here's an updated one:

https://archive.is/on8FY

"Throw way for very obvious reasons.
A group of us went to a protest, that turned violent. We absolutely stayed toward the back and avoided any conflict but the crowd moved and pressed so at several points we found ourselves in the midst of the "other side" hitting and shoving people. But absolutely no one in our group hit anyone.
Several videos now online show us next to these scuffles but there is absolutely no evidence of any of us hitting anyone.
Fast forward to yesterday and all of the sudden Internet sleuths have identified my really good friend as a person who attacked several people. His identity, his job, his address and his family have been outed on social media. Twitter trolls are contacting his employer to have him fired and contacting the local police to have him arrested. His name is a hashtag and there are even vague threats of violence against him.
Questions:
  1. Does he have any legal recourse against the people who are publicly trying to injure his reputation?
  2. Is there any way that the police will look at this (false) "proof" and potentially arrest him for these assaults?
  3. Can the person who was attacked use this (false) "proof" to take any civil action against him?"
Then someone tells him it doesn't look good, so he says:

"There is actually no proof because he didn't do anything wrong and that's the bottom line, however the age being that were in and the way camera angles work people who have a vested interest in seeing him fired or arrested or worse could definitely convince a non-thinking set a police officer or civil jury that he was involved. Do you have any advice for situations like this?"

A twist on the "it's clearly a Photoshop I wasn't even there" defense haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a body made for hurling a brick!

@EmpireShallFall chimed in with this before but never answered my question:

Screenshot2017042208.png

Seemed to suggest he was there, and throwing "projectiles of peace".

Looking at how big he is I wouldn't wanna be the target of a "empire brick"!

I didn't throw any "projectile of peace". And that's not me lol. I have posted photos of myself here before.

Someone photoshopped the Nazi flag behind Sascrotch.

Sherdog, I am disappoint.

LOL @ this Antifa pussy. Karma, pure karma. And then cried and lied like a little bitch.

LOL @ this Antifa pussy. Karma, pure karma. And then cried and lied like a little bitch.

I'd recognize that ugly mug with the long hair & green coat at 0:12 anywhere... he was one of the two people caught on video by Project Veritas months ago planning to use butyric acid on Trump supporters at the Deploraball:

The whole lot of them are criminals, and should all be arrested for domestic terrorism. You know they're just planning to do future assaults; might as well stop them before they do and before they put their cowardly masks on to hide their identities/butt-ugly faces.

This is not the same hate or goals as the Nazi's had. That is absolutely ridiculous. We want to get rid of racism, sexism, all oppression. That is the total opposite of the Nazi's. There is no resemblance.
You sound like a little 18 year old little female, we wanna bring peace to the world through the process that has killed hundreds of millons of people, but we will do it right this time!!!!

Previous muslim who now is a marxist, LOL

Damn, you really will go for anything, won't you.

Last edited:

Lmao listen to those fucks yell "self defense!" Well they were taught at school that speech you don't agree with is violence so I guess they're not really lying are they.

Did they forget to cross over the swastikas or something? This looks like a scene from 70's nazisploitation movie.

3E1txSTPqj3jKsrvTrNnyqAN3tP.jpg

werewolf women of the SS was the first to pop into my mind though.

Ann caved. No speech.

These people are the product of lack of discipline and instilled values growing up. Sad but not surprised motherfuckers.
It's a shoop Palis.

Back