Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
I won't stand by and let these scumbags takeover where I live. I HATE their racism, their sexism, their imperialism. It must be stopped by any means necessary.

No one is going to be sent to camps. All I want is an end to imperialism. And everything that comes along with it. Trump and his minions must be stopped.
Either a troll or a very low IQ and easily impressionable mind. Thinking latter because he was a former Muslime LOL!!

Ann caved. No speech.
So the "anti fascists" managed to silence a homosexual man and a woman from assembling and speaking...
irony.jpg

Bay area liberals are the worst lol. So privileged...

These antifas look like the vegans in Santa cruz to berk

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/26/report-ann-coulter-cancels-uc-berkeley-speech/

Conservative author and speaker Ann Coulter has been forced to cancel her speech at UC Berkeley amidst worries for her safety on campus.
Fox Business reports that Coulter has chosen not to ago ahead with her speech at UC Berkeley which was planned for this week. The conservative author caused waves across the college campus when her event was announced and received opposition from the UC Berkeley administration, which at one point banned Coulter, although this ban was later rolled back.

And her own Twitter account. Seems both of the conservative student groups that invited her and initially started the lawsuit caved. This let her without backing so we bailed.

Bay area liberals are the worst lol. So privileged...

These antifas look like the vegans in Santa cruz to berk

I live in Santa Cruz. The only people here that look like that are UCSC students and most aren't even from here.

So, any festivities kick off yet? Any word on how things are at dear 'Ol Communist U?

Any word out of Berkeley today?

Gavin McInnes is still showing up and there's an event planned.

Ann Coulter isn't showing up, though.

Yeah, I already knew that but I'm wondering if anything is currently going on there at the campus. What time were they supposed to give their speeches?

Yeah, I already knew that but I'm wondering if anything is currently going on there at the campus. What time were they supposed to give their speeches?
I honestly have no idea. I'm going to be liquored up and loaded down with pizza tonight, given the NFL draft and this. Try loading up McInnes' twitter page, there might be info there.

Back