Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Post whatever you got right here.

I have a screenshot of a youtube video that clearly shows myself wearing my free palestine shirt and I have another photo wearing the same shirt and hat to confirm.

Also instagram. I'm not lying. That's lame.

I have a screenshot of a youtube video that clearly shows myself wearing my free palestine shirt and I have another photo wearing the same shirt and hat to confirm.

Also instagram. I'm not lying. That's lame.

Phony.....fraggle.

You got nothing.

I'll be there again this coming Thursday. I'm willing to meet and discuss the events in person.

No, you just smell of some sort of twisted jealousy.

Look, your facade is over. I asked you to post proof. You could've easily just said you didn't take pictures, but you stupidly took the bait and claimed you were in some Youtube screenshots(LOL). On top of that, you claim to have been around a very specific guy who happened to be in a very specific incident. Yeah, you're completely full of shit.

You've been exposed as the phony fraggle you are. Just stop. Your need to hang onto to this charade is depressing.

No, I don't fucking "pretend" to show up. You're just an internet loser that has nothing better to do than attack those who actually go out and fight for what they believe in.

You're the pathetic one. Don't be so mad that I actually back up what I write here and you don't.

"go out and fight for what they believe in"

If we're living in a hypothetical world and you weren't a slacktivist that's molded to his computer chair, Anti-FA don't "fight." They hit innocent people with bike locks while wearing masks but when it's an even fair fight they get the shit kicked out of them

Check your DM @HereticBD

Proof. Now I don't want to hear your shit anymore.

It was a photo of you(allegedly) in your car. Not at a rally.

A: You could've grabbed that pic from anywhere.

B: It doesn't prove you participated in anything.

Try again, clown.

I just sent clear proof. The photo of myself in the car is proof that it's me at the protest. Same Palestine shirt and hat. It's not rocket science.

EmpireShallFall,

Actually good to see you back. While I don't expect we'll ever see eye to eye on many topics you at least are willing to have a conversation, so in that regard, welcome.

So, you plan on hitting up the Coulter-fest if she in fact crawls out of her crypt to attend I take it.

EmpireShallFall,

Actually good to see you back. While I don't expect we'll ever see eye to eye on many topics you at least are willing to have a conversation, so in that regard, welcome.

So, you plan on hitting up the Coulter-fest if she in fact crawls out of her crypt to attend I take it.

Yeah, I'm going to be there. There's no way she speaks or at least finishes.

EmpireShallFall,

This time I'm not gonna take my wife with me. I was worried about her getting hurt or hit by a flying object. The tear gas got her a couple times. But I told her I can't take her anymore.

This time I'm not gonna take my wife with me. I was worried about her getting hurt or hit by a flying object. The tear gas got her a couple times. But I told her I can't take her anymore.
If you anticipate violence and believe you will be participating in such then I believe its irresponsible to take your wife there as well. But, if she's willing to participate fully, including the violence, then neither of you have much cause to cry foul if your or her get harmed.

If you anticipate violence and believe you will be participating in such then I believe its irresponsible to take your wife there as well. But, if she's willing to participate fully, including the violence, then neither of you have much cause to cry foul if your or her get harmed.

Ya, I agree it was irresponsible and that's why it won't happen again.

Back