Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
This is not the same hate or goals as the Nazi's had. That is absolutely ridiculous. We want to get rid of racism, sexism, all oppression. That is the total opposite of the Nazi's. There is no resemblance.

This is not the same hate or goals as the Nazi's had. That is absolutely ridiculous. We want to get rid of racism, sexism, all oppression. That is the total opposite of the Nazi's. There is no resemblance.

What about the black and mexican people that are in the Trump rallies? Should they be attacked, too? There's videos of them fighting against Antifa.

All worthy goals, there's no argument there. It's your methods that make you oppressors. Your methods are violence, intimidation and disruption. You bring harm to the environments you congregate in and the people around you. You offer no solutions to these problems you say you fight against, you just exacerbate them. Your methods are the lowest common denominator, and unlike real grounded intelligent arguments, are easily countered by large numbers, bigger rocks, bigger fireworks, knives, guns, war, death.

e9r.jpg

See, this is what I was talking about. "I know how to do marxism right."

Enforcing your ideology at the barrel of a gun, so to speak, doesn't work.

Btw, props for having an open and civil conversation with a bunch of people you disagree with. This is how real life should be as well.

All worthy goals, there's no argument there. It's your methods that make you oppressors. Your methods are violence, intimidation and disruption. You bring harm to the environments you congregate in and the people around you. You offer no solutions to these problems you say you fight against, you just exacerbate them. Your methods are the lowest common denominator, and unlike real grounded intelligent arguments, are easily countered by large numbers, bigger rocks, bigger fireworks, knives, guns, war, death.

Getting together and singing kumbaya isn't working. Violence is the only option we have left.

Getting together and singing kumbaya isn't working. Violence is the only option we have left.

The fact that you think that shows that you really have no understanding of Democracy and the options it affords you nor the options that our constitution provides you as tools to deal with these issues. The problem is it isn't fast enough for you, requires too much real effort to affect and offers no absolute guarantee of success. It's much more viscerally satisfying to simply punch that which you can't deal with.

Do you have a specific thing you're fighting against? Not "Trump wants to do X", but rather something that those Trump is actually doing?

Is he repealing civil rights?
Jailing citizens for dissent?
Deporting citizens?
Putting women back in the kitchen?

Yeah, he's a sophomoric orangutan who knows squat about running a country. But that doesn't warrant attacking his supporters.

Do you have a specific thing you're fighting against? Not "Trump wants to do X", but rather something that those Trump is actually doing?

Is he repealing civil rights?
Jailing citizens for dissent?
Deporting citizens?
Putting women back in the kitchen?

Yeah, he's a sophomoric orangutan who knows squat about running a country. But that doesn't warrant attacking his supporters.

It's not just Trump, it's the whole system. It needs to be replaced. But speaking of just Trump he is a fascist warmongering, chauvinistic, misogynistic, racist piece of shit that needs to be gone. Since he has become president we have seen a huge rise in white supremacy and fascism as a whole. These people do deserve to be attacked. We don't want to live next to Nazi's.

The fact that you think that shows that you really have no understanding of Democracy and the options it affords you nor the options that our constitution provides you as tools to deal with these issues. The problem is it isn't fast enough for you, requires too much real effort to affect and offers no absolute guarantee of success. It's much more viscerally satisfying to simply punch that which you can't deal with.

That just doesn't work. It's a facade.

Enforcing your ideology at the barrel of a gun, so to speak, doesn't work.

Btw, props for having an open and civil conversation with a bunch of people you disagree with. This is how real life should be as well.

It's the only way to create true difference. And thanks, I'm not here to create enemies. I'm here for decent conversation

It's not just Trump, it's the whole system. It needs to be replaced. But speaking of just Trump he is a fascist warmongering, chauvinistic, misogynistic, racist piece of shit that needs to be gone. Since he has become president we have seen a huge rise in white supremacy and fascism as a whole. These people do deserve to be attacked. We don't want to live next to Nazi's.
The (largely imagined) uptick in white supremacy is a direct reaction to the identity politcs game the alt-left is playing. No, they're not liberals.

As for the rest of your trolling bs?
-Fascist? No. Otherwise you and your buddies would be in jail a long time ago.
-Warmongering? I wager less than Hillary would have been, but let's call it a wash.
-Chauvinistic? Maybe, but it's more about his ego telling him he's the best at everything, and not about thinking thinking less of others.
-Misogynistic? Se above.

No specifics, I see.

Good troll job though. Later.

It's not just Trump, it's the whole system. It needs to be replaced. But speaking of just Trump he is a fascist warmongering, chauvinistic, racist piece of shit that needs to be gone. Since he has become president we have seen a huge rise in white supremacy and fascism as a whole. These people do deserve to be attacked. We don't want to live next to Nazi's.
If they really were Nazi, they likely wouldn't want to live next to you either. Does that mean they would be justified in attacking you?

The system is broken because of the people running it, not the people talking about it. Why isn't Antifa organizing and storming the White House or the Pentagon? Why aren't you storming the Governor's mansions? Why aren't you storming the police departments? Why aren't you burning down Wall Street? Organizing DDOS attacks of our financial institutions?

No, you're attacking a speaker on your campus and those who want to hear what they have to say. You're so afraid of words...words.

This is the future of you pathetic movement:

Bunch of phony sissies, getting called out on your bullshit.

So was the black guy challenging him to a fight or what was that? I need a translation.

It's the only way to create true difference. And thanks, I'm not here to create enemies. I'm here for decent conversation
At least your willing to have a dialogue, and it didn't even require you throwing a punch at anyone, imagine that.

So was the black guy challenging him to a fight or what was that? I need a translation.

What I got out of it was the little guy shouting "Fascism!!!" because it's the cool thing to do, and then when he was challenged about what he planned to actually do about it, he clammed up because he really has no clue what he's talking about, and just wants to act the part.

So you are a communist? Well as a native Cuban I want to ask you a simple question...why havent you left the 'bay area" and gone to live in the communist paradise that is Cuba? I mean you can renounce your citinzenship and head straight there today. I would love to have a camera crew follow you around as you live a normal Cuban life. I think that you might be begging to come back to the "bay area" in about a month and also privide me with comedic/television gold

Back