Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Just because fair is fair -

I wonder how many native Americans and Australians died as a direct result of European colonialism? Too lazy to look for a source.

a lot less than 120+million, just because they werent that populated

While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million[7] to 7 million[8] people to a high of 18 million[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popul...eoples_of_the_Americas#Pre-Columbian_Americas

too lazy to look up aussieland, but id bet its even less

The vast majority of those deaths could be attributed to the natives not having developed germ defenses to shield them from the Europeans. Unintentional deaths, though tragic, aren't the same as intentional ones.
Comaawn... There's a conversation to be had about a people moving to a new area and having a negative effect on the local population. :D

It's at least 95% I think. But, 95% is 95%... doesn't give you a total amount. Like it could be 95% of 4 million people at which time it doesn't even begin to scratch what Stalin's purges did on it's own.

I know I heard Rogan bring it up on two separate podcasts with people. He talked about it on yesterday's I know for a fact and once with Steven Rinella.

I believe the Aboriginals got it worse than the Native Americans.

Why, you're getting to spread yours...

There is nothing wrong with what I am doing. What the Trump supporters stand for should no longer exist in our society but sadly they do. We must act on it. These nazis must go.

99% of 18 million (highest estimate of all of north america) doesnt even touch what either stalin or mao did

That's if you ignore all the damage caused by colonial powers in Africa and Asia, and the slave trade. And South America and the Bahamas and other Island nations.

I believe the Aboriginals got it worse than the Native Americans.
Well... it was a penal colony so....

That said, people like to jump on the US about genocide of native populations... they never look at what the Aussies did on Tazmania... they practically drove the natives into the ocean and completely wiped them out.

There is nothing wrong with what I am doing. What the Trump supporters stand for should no longer exist in our society but sadly they do. We must act on it. These nazis must go.
The fact that you want to stop "fascists" by acting like fascists does your argument no service. You've proven you're the same thing as you claim to fight. That you can't see you've become the monster you fear shows how little insight you have into what you're fighting for and against. That doesn't make you brave or principled, that makes you actually rather sad and ignorant.

You can't beat a philosophy, ideal or policy out of someone. You may be able to shout them down, you may be able to beat them down, you may be able to drive them away but you certainly aren't going to destroy them. In fact, you're only going to further cement those positions against you. Congratulations, you and the rest of Antifas have become real world Sith.

Comaawn... There's a conversation to be had about a people moving to a new area and having a negative effect on the local population. :D
17904489_228992774245403_5044697860135195216_n.jpg

So by standing for totalitarian regimes and the creation of poverty, famine, and mass killings, as per standard Marxist revolution then what does that make you?

And yes, I know you probably don't actually want all those things, but the ideology you are adhering to brings this about. It's on par or worse than Fascism historically speaking.

So by standing for totalitarian regimes and the creation of poverty, famine, and mass killings, as per standard Marxist revolution then what does that make you?

And yes, I know you probably don't actually want all those things, but the ideology you are adhering to brings this about. It's on par or worse than Fascism historically speaking.

I don't want to cause famine or poverty. And it's true, real communism has never, ever existed yet.

How have I become the fascist?
I'm going to make an assumption that you know who the "brown shirts" were in Germany. These were the tactics used to further their objectives and the objectives of the Nazi party.

• Meetings of the Peace Society were frequently broken up by Brownshirts.
    • They would invade meetings, interrupt the speaker, attempt to physically attack him, and make enough disturbance so that meetings would be forced to cancel.
    • Sound familiar?
  • Brownshirts organized to disrupt and “shut down” the political meetings of all non-Nazi groups.
    • Tactics included interrupting, making noise, and unnerving the speaker. All for the purpose of silencing opposing political views.
    • Sound familiar?
  • During elections, Brownshirts would send speakers to physically take over meetings of other political parties.
    • After taking over, they would forcibly exclude anyone not in sympathy with their views.
    • Sound familiar?
  • Brownshirts would even incite riots to shut down meetings of political opponents.
Take a look in the mirror EmpireShallFall cause that's you and your gang. YOU are now the brownshirts. Rebranded, repackaged, same mentality, same tactics, same hate, same intolerance, same solutions to perceived problems. If you some how gained actual political power you'd also likely end up resorting to the same authoritarian dictatorial indoctrinating entity the Nazi's were, enforcing your ideals with a fist, the sole of a boot and eventually camps for those that simply will not agree with you and toe the line on your idea of utopia. Your method of enlightenment is just the same death of freedom wrapped in a modern package.

Conservatives have become your groups Jews. Congratulations, you've identified the "Other", the enemy. Now go persecute them...

I don't want to cause famine or poverty. And it's true, real communism has never, ever existed yet.

And it won't exist as it states on the brochure, because the power required to enforce 'equality' on a mass of people is monumental, and it will always be co-opted (if not engineered which is more likely) by wealthy interests who's goals run contrary to the utopians. Thus it will always result in the same outcome, and this is by design.

Back