Trump/Anti-Trump Rallies in Berkeley: Part Deux V2

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Antifags are too dense to realize they're the real fascists.
Nazi... Evoking Godwin's Law is cowardly and weak.
Looks like the usual losers are going to strip that word of all meaning, just like they did with "racism" and "racist".

So you are a communist? Well as a native Cuban I want to ask you a simple question...why havent you left the 'bay area" and gone to live in the communist paradise that is Cuba? I mean you can renounce your citinzenship and head straight there today. I would love to have a camera crew follow you around as you live a normal Cuban life. I think that you might be begging to come back to the "bay area" in about a month and also privide me with comedic/television gold
LOL, I think we all know why. These guys are all the same, nothing but hot air and emotion.

LOL, I think we all know why. These guys are all the same, nothing but hot air and emotion.

It's funny, I have yet had an answer to my simple question. I kiss where my grandfather steps just for giving me the gift of leaving Cuba. Guys like the poster I replied to just have no idea what it is to be communist. No past, no future, no reason to advance yourself in anything and the guy who mops the floors at the local resort makes more than you as a doctor. Hey but you might get the chance to be sent to Venezuela in exchange for nonexistent oil!

I've had Americans tell they were communist without knowing I was Cuban and all I can do is pat them on the shoulder and tell them to thank God they were born in the US

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

It's not just Trump, it's the whole system. It needs to be replaced. But speaking of just Trump he is a fascist warmongering, chauvinistic, misogynistic, racist piece of shit that needs to be gone. Since he has become president we have seen a huge rise in white supremacy and fascism as a whole. These people do deserve to be attacked. We don't want to live next to Nazi's.
M

Remember the pheg who did this?

Well, 4chan found out who it was.
s200_eric.clanton

ERIC CLANTON
San Francisco State University Professor of Philosophy

Yep, a fucking professor. A shitty one at that.

Do any of you Sherdoggers who used to argue with me about colleges years ago still want to go down that route?

Wow the manlet cucknozzle still has a Myspace page.

1492659337011.jpg

Last edited:
You have to be a special kind of stupid to think anybody that voted Trump is a nazi.
Getting together and singing kumbaya isn't working. Violence is the only option we have left.
It's always been the only option the anti idiots have used. You act as if the left acting like goons is a new thing.
It's only now the Right is hitting back.
BTW, how'd that work out for you guys the last few times?

Remember the pheg who did this?

Well, 4chan found out who it was.
s200_eric.clanton

ERIC CLANTON
San Francisco State University Professor of Philosophy

Yep, a fucking professor. A shitty one at that.

Do any of you Sherdoggers who used to argue with me about colleges years ago still want to go down that route?

Wow the manlet cucknozzle still has a Myspace page.

1492659337011.jpg

Is it mandatory for men from San Francisco to look like they just reek of AIDS?

It's funny, I have yet had an answer to my simple question. I kiss where my grandfather steps just for giving me the gift of leaving Cuba. Guys like the poster I replied to just have no idea what it is to be communist. No past, no future, no reason to advance yourself in anything and the guy who mops the floors at the local resort makes more than you as a doctor. Hey but you might get the chance to be sent to Venezuela in exchange for nonexistent oil!

I've had Americans tell they were communist without knowing I was Cuban and all I can do is pat them on the shoulder and tell them to thank God they were born in the US

As the saying goes,

communists are the ones who have read about communism

anti-communists are the ones who have experienced communism

Back