Elections Trump: 98 % of My Supporters Will Fail Cognitive Decline Test.

Biden is obviously very incapable and the US economy is in shambles, but it's a bit weird to blame the entire economy on the president. Lots of shit that is outside of the president's control affects the economy.

I'm not blaming "the entire economy" on the President. However, his Administration's policies have directly led to much of the economic hardship that that we've seen post COVID / supply chain issues.

Increased borrowing by the Treasury, increased Government spending, and generally pumping money into the economy with COVID stimulus in 2021 when it wasn't needed.

Biden himself touted job growth numbers as an indication that his Administration's policies are working. Well, if he can take credit for higher employment numbers he should be able to take some credit for worse inflation / Consumer Price Index numbers no?

Biden himself touted job growth numbers as an indication that his Administration's policies are working. Well, if he can take credit for higher employment numbers he should be able to take some credit for worse inflation / Consumer Price Index numbers no?
Yeah, the economy has been doing incredibly well lately, and growth generally has been off the charts for a while now. If you want to credit him for growth/blame him for the brief period of high inflation, that's at least consistent. One problem, though, is that the U.S. has outperformed the rest of the developed world on both growth and inflation (i.e., higher growth, lower inflation) so if you wanted to isolate the impact of Biden's policies, you'd probably want to look at it against the baseline of other developed countries.

Yeah, the economy has been doing incredibly well lately, and growth generally has been off the charts for a while now. If you want to credit him for growth/blame him for the brief period of high inflation, that's at least consistent. One problem, though, is that the U.S. has outperformed the rest of the developed world on both growth and inflation (i.e., higher growth, lower inflation) so if you wanted to isolate the impact of Biden's policies, you'd probably want to look at it against the baseline of other developed countries.

Frankly economics, particularly on a global scale are beyond me.

I understand by most metrics the economy is doing well and definitely relative to other industrialized nations.

It seems Trump supporters wish to blame high inflation and fuel prices on Biden (even though its very much a global issue) however absolve the rapist Trump of the disastrous, great depression-like economy during Covid

I still want to see Biden try this test, but on live television. That would be entertainment. Get Fetterman to take it too.

If we are seriously going to have these two clowns run against each other for president again let’s make it as entertaining as possible. Most of this shit is political theater anyways.
I guess you missed the debates three years ago?

It was undoubtedly a cognitive presentation and test.

Donald Trump (2017-2021)​

• GDP growth: 2.6%
  • Unemployment rate: 6.4%
  • Inflation rate: 1.4%
  • Poverty rate: 11.90%
  • Real disposable income per capita: $48,286
  • Disposable income per capita (adjusted for inflation): $48,286

Joe Biden (2021-Present)​

• GDP growth: 2.6%
  • Unemployment rate: 3.5%
  • Inflation rate: 5.0%
  • Poverty rate: 12.80%
  • Real disposable income per capita: $46,682
  • Disposable income per capita (adjusted for inflation): $46,557

Inflation has hit levels Americans hadn't seen since Carter was in office. Printing money, deficit spending, and borrowing had consequences. We saw workers fired for not taking a useless "vaccine" now courts like the NY Supreme Court re-instated their employment. People who made more money in COVID stimulus quit working and have returned to the workforce. No shit the employment rate has gone up. People need to work. A sign of that is an increase in people working two jobs since vehicles, homes, groceries, and goods cost more than they did under the previous two Administrations.

Your post is crowing about cherry picked data that most Americans don't give a shit about because, at the end of the day, their households aren't financially better off under Biden.

Inflation outpaced wage growth. That's something voters care about. Not some Q4 economy growth #.

Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth from the Obama/Biden administration which he then proceeded to trash like one of his failed and disastrous business deals.
we are literally one of most the stable and growing economies in the world right now.

GFGQVkXWEAANsCi

you might think the earth is flat and space is fake but the Biden-Boom is real.

Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth from the Obama/Biden administration which he then proceeded to trash like one of his failed and disastrous business deals.
we are literally one of most the stable and growing economies in the world right now.

GFGQVkXWEAANsCi

you might think the earth is flat and space is fake but the Biden-Boom is real.
Also note that the U.S. was a laggard during the Trump years, and has outperformed everyone during the Biden years.

You can argue that it doesn't have a lot to do with presidents, but I've never seen a Trump fan be consistent on that (which is why the general approach is just to deny the reality).

Right, I just don’t get how people can ignore a comparison of the USA to the rest of the world. Same people who excuse Trump’s dismal numbers because of Covid, hand wave its after effects when it comes to Biden.

Actually, I do get it. It’s annoying partisan bullshit.

Right, I just don’t get how people can ignore a comparison of the USA to the rest of the world. Same people who excuse Trump’s dismal numbers because of Covid, hand wave its after effects when it comes to Biden.

Actually, I do get it. It’s annoying partisan bullshit.

most Trumpster don’t even care enough to look up the Inflation Reduction Act let alone global economy.

that stuff is boring when this is all you watch

Right, I just don’t get how people can ignore a comparison of the USA to the rest of the world.
Probably because they live in the US, and their wallets aren't trying to win an argument on the internet.

Probably because they live in the US, and their wallets aren't trying to win an argument on the internet.
It should be obvious that I was talking about our little internet arguments.
Voters will generally focus on their own experience, I get that. It’s up to Biden’s campaign to make his case, and I haven’t seen much progress on that front. We’ll see how it goes as the economy continues to improve, outpacing everyone else in the world.

It should be obvious that I was talking about our little internet arguments.
Voters will generally focus on their own experience, I get that. It’s up to Biden’s campaign to make his case, and I haven’t seen much progress on that front. We’ll see how it goes as the economy continues to improve, outpacing everyone else in the world.
Biden can't make a case for a good economy, that is gonna resonate with the average voter. 70% think it's trash. It's not something he can manufacture, like they just haven't been looking at the charts and graphs correctly. He's just going to insult their intelligence, by trying to do so.

He should stay far the fuck away from the "Economy is great!" talk. It's a losing battle, and plays right into Trump's hands.

Biden can't make a case for a good economy, that is gonna resonate with the average voter. 70% think it's trash. It's not something he can manufacture, like they just haven't been looking at the charts and graphs correctly. He's just going to insult their intelligence, by trying to do so.

He should stay far the fuck away from the "Economy is great!" talk. It's a losing battle, and plays right into Trump's hands.
I disagree. There’s always lag between improvements and people feeling some relief, and things are definitely improving. Interest rates dropping will help a lot. Prices are going down. We’ll see, but there’s time. What his team needs to do is get the message out, but they haven’t done that very well. The republican “everything sucks, fuck the government” message is more consistent and much easier to push.

I disagree. There’s always lag between improvements and people feeling some relief, and things are definitely improving. Interest rates dropping will help a lot. Prices are going down. We’ll see, but there’s time. What his team needs to do is get the message out, but they haven’t done that very well. The republican “everything sucks, fuck the government” message is more consistent and much easier to push.
The message is the problem, though, and holding out for some potential "lag" turnaround, is desperate. The sentiment won't change in the short time he has to convince people. If it's bad now with his "great economy", it's gonna be bad in November. He's telling people to not believe their lying wallets, every time he touts what a great economy it is.

I think the Biden team has already dropped it. Haven't heard "Bidenomics" from them for a bit. It's a losing issue. Abortion is the issue they need to hammer on. That's the albatross for Republicans. Everything else is pretty much in their favor.

The message is the problem, though, and holding out for some potential "lag" turnaround, is desperate. The sentiment won't change in the short time he has to convince people. If it's bad now with his "great economy", it's gonna be bad in November. He's telling people to not believe their lying wallets, every time he touts what a great economy it is.

I think the Biden team has already dropped it. Haven't heard "Bidenomics" from them for a bit. It's a losing issue. Abortion is the issue they need to hammer on. That's the albatross for Republicans. Everything else is pretty much in their favor.

I'll be honest, I'd feel a fuck of a lot better about a potential Trump Presidency if he states his intentions re: Ukraine without pandering to the morons in his party.

If he came out and condemned Russia instead of pretending he has a cheap, easy fix, and said he'll stand with Europe, I'd take him.

I don't like the guy at all, but knowing he supported a united Western front alone would be massive.

He's so far in front of his Republican opponents that now is the time he can just be honest about his intentions.

Whatever happened to that Omni1 guy?

He used to randomly write "chuckle" in his posts for some reason.

Real whack job.
Lol that guy was nuts, even by War Room standards. I noticed that "chuckle" thing too.

He must have "chuckled" 30 times across 2 pages that I read once. IIRC he said 50% of the people who took the vaccine will be dead in 4 years or some shit. *chuckle*

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Lol that guy was nuts, even by War Room standards. I noticed that "chuckle" thing too.

He must have "chuckled" 30 times across 2 pages that I read once. IIRC he said 50% of the people who took the vaccine will be dead in 4 years or some shit. *chuckle*

That mon guy was right next to him: the vaccine will be like an asteroid hitting the planet in terms of severity.

Yet here we all are lol

I don't know how these guys never reflect on themselves.

Reminds me of a scene from The Men Who Stare at Goats:

"The Death Touch kills you, Bob. One touch... about 18 years later. That's the thing: you never when it's going to take effect."

That mon guy was right next to him: the vaccine will be like an asteroid hitting the planet in terms of severity.

Yet here we all are lol

I don't know how these guys never reflect on themselves.

Reminds me of a scene from The Men Who Stare at Goats:

"The Death Touch kills you, Bob. One touch... about 18 years later. That's the thing: you never when it's going to take effect."

For a while there everyone who died they blamed on the vaccine.

Hank Aaron died? Marvin Hagler died? It was the VaCCiNe!!!!!!

Then their family had to come out and publicly deny it.

Guess they got tired of the game and moved on to new idiocy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back