Elections Trump: 98 % of My Supporters Will Fail Cognitive Decline Test.

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Yeah, it's a tough test. They have a lion, a giraffe, a whale, and a shark. They'll say which one is the lion."

"A chair. A hat. A badge. A necklace. Can you name those things. Can you name them in order."

<Huh2>

You're gonna vote for this guy?

"I DID IT! I DID IT! THAT'S NOT EASY!"

Last edited:
Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. If you get it in order, you get extra points. It's actually not that easy, but for me it was easy, because I'm, like, cognitively there!

The very fact that he was given this test shows that people close to him think there is something wrong. It's a test given to check for cognitive problems, when people suspect they exist.

I have an elderly relative who had a boatload of health problems. His body wasn't clearing toxins out, like ammonia, + an infection, and it started affecting his brain - hepatic encephalopathy. At one point he was so bad he just answered every question he was asked with his last name.

Fortunately, he recovered, and when he did they put him through this test, which he did fine on, because it's really easy. That's the kind of people they give it to.

The very fact that he was given this test shows that people close to him think there is something wrong. It's a test given to check for cognitive problems, when people suspect they exist.

I have an elderly relative who had a boatload of health problems. His body wasn't clearing toxins out, like ammonia, + an infection, and it started affecting his brain - hepatic encephalopathy. At one point he was so bad he just answered every question he was asked with his last name.

Fortunately, he recovered, and when he did they put him through this test, which he did fine on, because it's really easy. That's the kind of people they give it to.
Pretty sure Donnie requests these annually, believing them to be an IQ test. This shit writes itself.

7q5qy5.jpg

So why doesn't Biden take it? When he was asked to, he said no and called some black guy a junkie, then spit out about 10 complete nonsense sentences with nervous laughter, mispronounced words and incoherent sentence fragments.

Last edited:
Biden being a senile old man doesn’t change the fact that Trump is as well. No one should vote for either one of them. But but but whatabout???

Nope.

At 1:19 he says "There are only about 2 % in this room that could do it."

He really thinks his base is this stupid.

Well why wouldn't he think that? They're voting for him, dude.
And how is the room the same as all of his supporters?

Does he differentiate?

Along what lines does he give you cause to assume he's differentiating?
Its your words, not his. Along what lines do have to assume he's talking about all of his supporters? How do you know the room wasn't full of retirees?

Back