Elections Trump: 98 % of My Supporters Will Fail Cognitive Decline Test.

300882434_538535924940042_4726178446270198453_n.jpg

Biden's actions > Trump's empty words

Well during one of Trump's Covid emergency response press conferences-

He said he had "Bigger ratings than The Bachelor. (the reality show)"

Has Biden done that???

If passing a cognitive test was mandatory before candidates could hold office Ronald Reagan might not have had a second term. He showed cognitive decline, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's after his term, and was the oldest President until Biden's senile ass got inaugurated at age 78.

If Biden got re-elected he'd end his second term at age 86. A nearly 90 year old man who currently states that Russia invaded Iraq. I don't care if you love or hate Biden or Trump or are indifferent to them; they, and all candidates should be tested and have to pass.

Allowing those who might have cognitive impairment to hold the office of POTUS is negligent. Candidates should be held to a higher standard.

- If we live enought. We will probaly show congnitive decline.
THank God, i am already dumb. So nobody is gonna tell the diference.

But is sad that USA has to decide between two senille man.
And those two senille men arent awesome like Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau!

- If we live enought. We will probaly show congnitive decline.
THank God, i am already dumb. So nobody is gonna tell the diference.

But is sad that USA has to decide between two senille man.
And those two senille men arent awesome like Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau!
I’d definitely watch a Biden/Trump Odd Couple remake.

"Yeah, it's a tough test. They have a lion, a giraffe, a whale, and a shark. They'll say which one is the lion."

"A chair. A hat. A badge. A necklace. Can you name those things. Can you name them in order."

<Huh2>

You're gonna vote for this guy?

"I DID IT! I DID IT! THAT'S NOT EASY!"

No wars, more money in my pocket, can speak to the media, knows what a woman is....yeah. This is the easiest one.

I mean just two years ago and even last year bankers, economists and republicans were all predicting wed be in a recession or worse right now. Mocking his soft landing from inflation.

the economy grew 3.3% in Q4 of 2023, adding to three straight years of record economic growth under Biden.
inflation is down and growth is up making the US economy the best recovery in the world.

the economy grew 3.3% in Q4 of 2023, adding to three straight years of record economic growth under Biden.
inflation is down and growth is up making the US economy the best recovery in the world.

Donald Trump (2017-2021)​

• GDP growth: 2.6%
  • Unemployment rate: 6.4%
  • Inflation rate: 1.4%
  • Poverty rate: 11.90%
  • Real disposable income per capita: $48,286
  • Disposable income per capita (adjusted for inflation): $48,286

Joe Biden (2021-Present)​

• Unemployment rate: 3.5%
  • Inflation rate: 5.0%
  • Poverty rate: 12.80%
  • Real disposable income per capita: $46,682
  • Disposable income per capita (adjusted for inflation): $46,557

Inflation has hit levels Americans hadn't seen since Carter was in office. Printing money, deficit spending, and borrowing had consequences. We saw workers fired for not taking a useless "vaccine" now courts like the NY Supreme Court re-instated their employment. People who made more money in COVID stimulus quit working and have returned to the workforce. No shit the employment rate has gone up. People need to work. A sign of that is an increase in people working two jobs since vehicles, homes, groceries, and goods cost more than they did under the previous two Administrations.

Your post is crowing about cherry picked data that most Americans don't give a shit about because, at the end of the day, their households aren't financially better off under Biden.

Inflation outpaced wage growth. That's something voters care about. Not some Q4 economy growth #.

I still want to see Biden try this test, but on live television. That would be entertainment. Get Fetterman to take it too.

If we are seriously going to have these two clowns run against each other for president again let’s make it as entertaining as possible. Most of this shit is political theater anyways.

I’m pretty sure that test only works if he already has a baseline to compare it to. Otherwise there is no way to measure if he declined

Well during one of Trump's Covid emergency response press conferences-

He said he had "Bigger ratings than The Bachelor. (the reality show)"

Has Biden done that???

The leader of Iran called Trump mentally handicapped lmao.

MAGA is living in a real life relationship like Sweet Dee.

"MAGA is dating a retarded person"

Donald Trump (2017-2021)

Joe Biden (2021-Present)

Source?

Donald Trump (2017-2021)​

Joe Biden (2021-Present)​

Inflation has hit levels Americans hadn't seen since Carter was in office. Printing money, deficit spending, and borrowing had consequences. We saw workers fired for not taking a useless "vaccine" now courts like the NY Supreme Court re-instated their employment. People who made more money in COVID stimulus quit working and have returned to the workforce. No shit the employment rate has gone up. People need to work. A sign of that is an increase in people working two jobs since vehicles, homes, groceries, and goods cost more than they did under the previous two Administrations.

Your post is crowing about cherry picked data that most Americans don't give a shit about because, at the end of the day, their households aren't financially better off under Biden.

Inflation outpaced wage growth. That's something voters care about. Not some Q4 economy growth #.

Biden is obviously very incapable and the US economy is in shambles, but it's a bit weird to blame the entire economy on the president. Lots of shit that is outside of the president's control affects the economy.

I still want to see Biden try this test, but on live television. That would be entertainment. Get Fetterman to take it too.

If we are seriously going to have these two clowns run against each other for president again let’s make it as entertaining as possible. Most of this shit is political theater anyways.
Oddly though Fetterman is actually making a little bit of sense now and its only a matter of time until his party and MSM turns on him.

Back