Elections Trump: 98 % of My Supporters Will Fail Cognitive Decline Test.

That mon guy was right next to him: the vaccine will be like an asteroid hitting the planet in terms of severity.

Yet here we all are lol

I don't know how these guys never reflect on themselves.

Reminds me of a scene from The Men Who Stare at Goats:

"The Death Touch kills you, Bob. One touch... about 18 years later. That's the thing: you never when it's going to take effect."

You act as if soft kill weapons aren't a reality.

You are unable to understand what is happening on this world wide flat earth that doesn't move. The big picture is hidden from you. Your mind cannot grasp what people are actually capable of. I guess Bill Gates wearing a pink sweater in interviews is enough to fool you.

For a while there everyone who died they blamed on the vaccine.

Hank Aaron died? Marvin Hagler died? It was the VaCCiNe!!!!!!

Then their family had to come out and publicly deny it.

Guess they got tired of the game and moved on to new idiocy.

That was monstrous.

That was a shameful period in modern history.

"PrOvE iT wAsN't ThE vAx" is just hideous.

On par with disaster trolls in terms of sheer moral redundancy.

That was monstrous.

That was a shameful period in modern history.

"PrOvE iT wAsN't ThE vAx" is just hideous.

On par with disaster trolls in terms of sheer moral redundancy.
Wait, people like you actually still exist?

I disagree. There’s always lag between improvements and people feeling some relief, and things are definitely improving. Interest rates dropping will help a lot. Prices are going down. We’ll see, but there’s time. What his team needs to do is get the message out, but they haven’t done that very well. The republican “everything sucks, fuck the government” message is more consistent and much easier to push.
We've already seen a big sentiment shift recently. Republicans are using outdated talking points now. Plus, even at the height of the vibesession, most people said they were doing well personally--they just had the mistaken idea that they were the exceptions.

Yeah man they call us the survivors who survived absolutely no threat.

We're heroes!
You survived the Vax! Yayyyy. At least you weren't one of those healthy kids that dropped dead at home the day after getting the shot.

All of those news anchors collapsing on live TV are survivors man. And the 800 or so athletes (including LeBron son) that collapsed while playing sports are survivors!

Last edited:
Back