Trius: I can beat NFL players in a bar fight

JJ Watt could literally shot put Mighty Mouse out of the bar whenever he felt like it. Let's not get crazy here. He's more than twice his size and a much freakier athlete.

sure, but there's plenty of guys who aren't that big/agile and DJ could probably hold his own vs enough of those guys

sure, but there's plenty of guys who aren't that big/agile and DJ could probably hold his own vs enough of those guys

Yeah I'm sure Mighty Mouse could fuck up some punters.

A lot of top NFL players also wrestled in high school.

Ray Lewis was a state champion and would murder Mighty Mouse (and likely get away with it again).

J.J. Watt and many others would also crush him easily.

Mma fighters are the most insecure athletes. You never hear boxers or fighters in other combat sports talk about beating other professional athletes in a fight

Bar or street fights are totally different, for one basically all bar fights/street fights only last like 10 seconds, 30 seconds Max!. How long will it take Mouse to do his little kimura locks LMAO. He would probably just get pushed over and fall on the floor.

I'd say a guy like Julius Peppers would put Mouse in a coma

can jon jones beat up his brothers? and we are expected to belive dj can?

jpv0d.gif
Michael Irvin's reaction is fucking hilarious.

MM is an elite fighter who doesn't get the respect he deserves which has unfortunately made him insecure.

He should not engage in this moronic 'could MM beat an untrained hw' discussion.

I have trained with NFL players in BJJ, boxing and MMA. They are ridiculously strong, fast, explosive and they learn really fast.

But they would need a few years to beat someone as skilled as DJ.

It would take a few months for them just to improve their cardio and by then they would likely lose a lot of weight and strength.
I get what your saying but there's a difference between taking on a guy who's 5'4 125lbs men and taking on a guy who 6'3 280lbs solid who probably benches 500lbs+. Take a guy like Ndamukong Suh. I'm pretty sure he takes shits bigger than Mighty Mouse's entire body.

In a bar fight he wouldn't be able to move like in the octagon, and if he gets punched without warning - he will be KO'ed. He could beat many NFL players in a bar fight, but there are probably sine NFL players who could take out MM in a bar fight.
This. It just depends on the circumstance. In the right scenario he could beat them all.

MMA GOAT Trius Johnson said he can beat an NFL fighter in a bar fight.

Agree or Disagree.

So, you mean a pro world champion FIGHTER, thinks he can beat a bunch of guys that run with a leather ball? how dare he...Any one that thinks any nfl player, regardless of size can beat a world champion fighter, are total idiots...

That wasn't an NFL player and Huerta has 35 lbs on mm
I don't know anything about NFL but I did find this article on the guy:

The Atlanta Falcons have announced that they've signed undrafted free agent linebacker Rashad Bobino to an undisclosed contract.

Bobino (5-11, 230) participated in the Falcons mini-camp last weekend on a tryout basis.

During his career at the University of Texas, the middle linebacker started 45 of 52 games and was credited with 235 tackles, including 25 for loss, and 4.5 quarterback sacks.

He's 5'11, 230-235lbs.

Yes I know Huerta is bigger than Johnson but I also believe Johnson would beat Huerta too...He was never that great of a fighter, he had a good win streak against low level UFC opponents and has done nothing since.

Lol I'm guessing Mouse has never been in an actual streetfight in his entire life

Anyone who says thing like that has never seen a bar fight.

And whoever wrote that took him out of context.

I would take every NFL punter over MM in a fight, and that includes the practice squad.

I just wanna ask people this:

Do you guys see the inherent difference between coming out and making a statement, versus answering a question posed to you?

Do you see how the answer gets framed differently if I were to say:

"Time travel might be possible,"

vs someone asking me, "what do you think about time travel?" , and answering, "I mean, I guess time travel might be possible." And then imagine the headline reading: "random Sherdogger thinks time travel is possible!!!!!!"

You do realize he didn't stand on a podium, on the tips of his toes (to reach the mic), and DECLARED he could beat an NFL player right? He ANSWERED the question.

You see the difference right? Just checking.

Back