Trius: I can beat NFL players in a bar fight

1nyt9k.jpg

MMA GOAT Trius Johnson said he can beat an NFL fighter in a bar fight.

Agree or Disagree.

I love DJ. But if he gets a Watt, or a Clowney he's getting this treatment.
rz4Hc0.gif

The UFC/MM should actually look into this. Not sure what the rules are regarding fighters on the roster having unsanctioned fights is, but a freak fight like this vs a non manlet A level athlete would skyrocket MMs stock. Im sure there is some second team linebacker in the NFL who would entertain a fight like this.

I wouldnt be suprised if he can beat some in an octagon. But in a bar fight no way in hell. MM can use his movement to avoid strikes or a deadly bear hug.
I know Roger Huerta KOd that Giant Footbal player but MM is very very small especially for a bar fight with an NFL player.

He is the P4P king. Bet he would deflate Tom Brady's head!!!

Y'all forgot about UFC 1 and roger Huerta wrecking a nfl player

They would never touch DJ in striking, way too fast and the wouldn't know how to defend a submission

They'd probably whoop his ass with like 8 mo-a year of training, assuming it's a lineman or a large skill position. I'm not talking about cole beasely or edelman
The guy Huerta beat up wasn't even a Nfl player he never made a team. He also wasn't even big he was an undersized linebacker. Dj doesn't have elite speed that's just the UFC hype

mighty mouse is like the pop warner champ of mma

He should go find the biggest woman beater on the field and send everyone a message.

NFL players are a bunch of fatasses

could probably take the whole roster in a night

I wouldnt be suprised if he can beat some in an octagon. But in a bar fight no way in hell. MM can use his movement to avoid strikes or a deadly bear hug.
I know Roger Huerta KOd that Giant Footbal player but MM is very very small especially for a bar fight with an NFL player.
I didn't know 5'11 equals a giant

if the most talented athletic nfl player actually got a hold of " Trius " i dont know how long " Trius " would survive. he would be at a serious serious strength disadvantage. again i said IF

MM should go to bars and beat people up who think he is a little pussy who can't fight normal-sized men and film it

like wear a disguise and shit it would be hilarious

YOU JUST GOT MOUSED!!!

There's no way he beats them all, and no way they all beat him. I'd favor any lineman over him, though. At some point a skill advantage won't matter. When a guy is literally twice your size, as athletic as you, and competes in one of the toughest sports in existence, you're liable to get your ass kicked.

I doubt it, it's not like all NFL players are completely useless in that scenario. I'm sure there are plenty of 300lb, 6'5" + defensive ends that have some experience in grappling or striking background either as a hobbyist or amateur competition.

Remember what Shaq vs Shane Mosley looked like ? That, but worse.

Back