Trevor Noah is truly an ass

Being offended by a bad comedy show and then making a rant on an mma subforum is tho.

Calling out idiotic logic = being "offended"? lol

I like this new evolution of liberal "debating" on the internet. It used to be that they'd just call you a racist. Argue with a liberal over whether Metallica or Megadeth were better, and they'll label you a racist to discount your opinion. But now we're seeing that they're using the "turnabout is fair play" technique, where they take words coined and used exclusively by the right (safe space, snowflake, ect) and shoehorn them inappropriately into the dialogue as a trolling tactic.

Power company overcharged you on your electric bill this month? The guy who rear ended you at an intersection doesn't have insurance? So sorry you were offended snowflake, please go to your safe space. lol, libs.

a-cops-concealed-carry-innocent-kill-people-ls-right-i-3012372.png

I have no idea who Philandro Castile is, but i think concealed carry is a constitutional right, and also that cops are pieces of shit. Why are those two mutually exclusive?

Calling out idiotic logic = being "offended"? lol

I like this new evolution of liberal "debating" on the internet. It used to be that they'd just call you a racist. Argue with a liberal over whether Metallica or Megadeth were better, and they'll label you a racist to discount your opinion. But now we're seeing that they're using the "turnabout is fair play" technique, where they take words coined and used exclusively by the right (safe space, snowflake, ect) and shoehorn them inappropriately into the dialogue as a trolling tactic.

Power company overcharged you on your electric bill this month? The guy who rear ended you at an intersection doesn't have insurance? So sorry you were offended snowflake, please go to your safe space. lol, libs.

I refer to this method as making you eat your own shit.

<seedat>

He's calling the NRA hypocrites because they're not talking about the Castile verdict. According to Noah, the NRA are racist and only defend white gun owners.

Meanwhile this had absolutely nothing to do with legal gun ownership. The legality of his firearm has no relevance to the situation, which was a cop thinking that he was reaching for his gun and feeling threatened enough to defend himself. To be clear I'm not commenting on whether or not the cop was guilty.

I know Trevor Noah is (allegedly) a comedian, and therefore his words and reasoning (or lack thereof) should not be held to the same standard as the words and reasoning of a journalist or news anchor. But holy shit, it's scary to see this kind of weak logic being spread to the masses who probably feel he's as credible (perhaps more so) than a legitimate news source.

This is just more divisive rhetoric that aims to segregate everyone into different groups, and vilify the brave men and women who work in law enforcement. When an Islamic terrorist kills, he doesn't represent Muslims. When a minority commits a crime, he doesn't represent his minority group. And rightly so. But why does that logic not apply when we're talking about the police?

Trevor is not even funny. As left-wing as Jon Stewart was, it was hard not to laugh at his shtick.

Since Stewart left, what are the Daily Show's ratings?

I see Noah's clips on my FB feed pretty regularly, but I have yet to have a conversation with someone regarding actually watching the show any longer?

Are people watching? Or has the Daily Show been relegated to sound bites on FB?

Since Stewart left, what are the Daily Show's ratings?

I see Noah's clips on my FB feed pretty regularly, but I have yet to have a conversation with someone regarding actually watching the show any longer?

Are people watching? Or has the Daily Show been relegated to sound bites on FB?
Daily Show and that stupid Oliver show get talked about constantly by my super left of center friends.

The Bundys literally held weapons poised against law enforcement to defend their land.

Their land.... Ummmm no....

Wasn't their land, never was and never will be. They are scumbags, plain and simple

Daily Show and that stupid Oliver show get talked about constantly by my super left of center friends.

But, does that mean your friends watch the shows or just clips a few days later on YouTube?

Comedy Central can't make advertisement money off of a YouTube clip or a gif on Facebook.

I have watched a number of segments of John Oliver on YouTube. I don't have HBO.

He's calling the NRA hypocrites because they're not talking about the Castile verdict. According to Noah, the NRA are racist and only defend white gun owners.

Meanwhile this had absolutely nothing to do with legal gun ownership. The legality of his firearm has no relevance to the situation, which was a cop thinking that he was reaching for his gun and feeling threatened enough to defend himself. To be clear I'm not commenting on whether or not the cop was guilty.

I know Trevor Noah is (allegedly) a comedian, and therefore his words and reasoning (or lack thereof) should not be held to the same standard as the words and reasoning of a journalist or news anchor. But holy shit, it's scary to see this kind of weak logic being spread to the masses who probably feel he's as credible (perhaps more so) than a legitimate news source.

This is just more divisive rhetoric that aims to segregate everyone into different groups, and vilify the brave men and women who work in law enforcement. When an Islamic terrorist kills, he doesn't represent Muslims. When a minority commits a crime, he doesn't represent his minority group. And rightly so. But why does that logic not apply when we're talking about the police?

I think he does have a good point. Castile was a lisenced firearm carrier and told the cop he had a gun. The NRA should be defending Castile because being a legal gun owner didn't matter to the cop.

TS, go to your local University... I know it scares you because it's a place of learning... but I'm sure they have a safe space for you.

Noah has a point. You disagree. It makes him in no way an ass. However, immediately going to an ad homenim... makes you a dumbass.

You also don't have to find him funny. That's the beauty of comedy. But quite honestly if you don't find his standup funny, I question your understand of good storytelling and writing in the stand-up realm. He's pretty tight with his material. Or maybe it's just because he's South African, and so you cannot relate.

Also to those saying he's from South Africa so he can't talk about America's racism problem.... wouldn't being a Black Man ("colored" if you'd like to get technical, as one poster pointed I should be with you plebs) from SA make him a pretty strong expert in knowing the signs of a racist society as well as a corrupt government? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Noah is a big old racist, and has the comedy talent of Amy Schumer.

It's easy to understand why liberals love him.

Their land.... Ummmm no....

Wasn't their land, never was and never will be. They are scumbags, plain and simple
I dont know enough, nor care about that whole story but to be correct I'll say "their" land.

Everyone is going to ignore this.
Yeah not surprising. There is ZERO reason the NRA shouldnt be outraged over this, unless they are of the opinion the second amendment only applies to whites.

Not really sure why people expect the NRA to be outraged about this. He wasn't shot because he owned a gun, it was because the officer believed he was reaching for it.

I am a bit puzzled how the officer ended up acquitted in this situation, after seeing the dash cam footage.

Back