Trevor Noah is truly an ass

Not really sure why people expect the NRA to be outraged about this. He wasn't shot because he owned a gun, it was because the officer believed he was reaching for it.

I am a bit puzzled how the officer ended up acquitted in this situation, after seeing the dash cam footage.

Because being in possession of a firearm shouldn't make any movement you make a deadly threat by assumed intent, considering it's 100% legal to own and possess a firearm. And considering their history of encouraging and supporting gun activists who walk around with rifles in hand on the streets, it seems hypocritical to not care about a legally concealed weapon on the waist of some man trying to comply with the officer's orders.

I mentioned it in another thread (or earlier in this one, I dunno, too lazy to look), the NRA isn't going to comment on this as they probably don't want to be associated with a guy (Castille) who had been pulled over 50+ times in the last decade and his girlfriend (Reynolds) who is currently charged with multiple assault charges for attacking another woman with a hammer.

I would respect him more if he stopped pretending to be a comedian doing a comedy show.

He is a comedian that was hired to do political commentary while occasionally throwing in ""jokes"" and pausing for a laugh track, so that he
A) can't have his views challenged or he can pull the "im just a comedian! Why are you getting mad? It's just comedy bro"
B) feeds he smug condescension of many on the left, so they can feel like they are the smart ones laughing at idiots

Ms_61a1a4_5850233.jpg
Boy, he must sure have you triggered to make this post about him.

He's doing a good job by merit of your post lol.

Being offended by a bad comedy show and then making a rant on an mma subforum is tho.
@Madmick sound familiar?

He was the first to inform me the Saudi Arms deal was fake news, among other things. If you choose to focus on any one piece you miss the "skewer them all" approach. Recall the Daily Show's coverage during the Anthony Weiner situation. There's still an obvious left leaning bias, but there's a clear attempt at some balance, unlike many other shows of this ilk.

ridiculous false equivalency

he routinely and almost exclusively talks about Trump now, you know THE US PRESIDENT, in hyperbolic statements that are often not even factually accurate

when the president of his home nation is doing much much much much much more egregious shit and not a single mention. nothing.

Why do you think that is? b/c whites are the minority in S.A., that's why. He has zero problem bringing up Apartheid
LOL this post is so wrong I am convinced now you're Kone's alt. Glad to have confirmation. Now I know to ignore your bs too.

His biggest sin is not being funny. If he faded into obscurity he wouldn't be missed much, at least not by me.

Back