Trevor Noah is truly an ass

That's just silly. He talks hyperbolically about Trump because his audience is built on people who dislike the President and tune in to hear someone with their idealogical slant make fun of him. Their ratings are already pretty poor. You think the solution is to focus more on international political figures that nobody in the audience could even name?

Criticizing the guy is fine, but have a legitimate gripe about his content not the fact that he doesn't talk about the shitty job that President Zima of South Africa is doing.
Here's a criticism... he's on a network called "Comedy Central" and is criminally not funny.

That's just silly. He talks hyperbolically about Trump because his audience is built on people who dislike the President and tune in to hear someone with their idealogical slant make fun of him. Their ratings are already pretty poor. You think the solution is to focus more on international political figures that nobody in the audience could even name?

Criticizing the guy is fine, but have a legitimate gripe about his content not the fact that he doesn't talk about the shitty job that President Zima of South Africa is doing.
so no perspective, in other words?

I didn't say he should change his show or anything of the sort, I'm just saying why and I feel many others don't even remotely take this clown seriously

People actually watch the Daily Show?
The show has been unfunny since he started.

a-cops-concealed-carry-innocent-kill-people-ls-right-i-3012372.png

Here's a criticism... he's on a network called "Comedy Central" and is criminally not funny.

That is fair. The show is pretty weak.

so no perspective, in other words?

I didn't say he should change his show or anything of the sort, I'm just saying why and I feel many others don't even remotely take this clown seriously

You don't not take him seriously because he doesnt spend enough time reflecting on the racial struggles of his native land. You don't take him seriously because there is very little to take seriously. He is a subpar comedian that was thrown into a situation way too big for him and left to emulate the previous host, who had way more experience and time to craft his own shoe.

ridiculous false equivalency

No it isn't.

D'Souza is an Indian who came to the US as an adult to study and is now a conservative pundit. If you give him a pass for rarely mentioning India and focusing on his American life and Noah doesn't get one for supposedly not speaking about racial issues in South Africa (even though he mentions it frequently and even wrote a book about it) that is an issue with your perception and nobody else's.

has he spoken on the murder of white farmers in South America or the vote coming up in August that will trigger a genocide? I don't watch his show.
It's a mystery only you can solve.

Being offended by a bad comedy show and then making a rant on an mma subforum is tho.

Lol. It's a fucking discussion forum buddy. It's where issues get discussed. It's been said before your username doesn't match the shit that comes out of your mouth. Seriously dude.

so nothing about the current president wanting to take land/property from white people.....

odd, that's a literal current event

Yes I'm sure comedy central is just dying to get that story out about South Africa. Listen I hate the guy too but you act like he's in full control of this show and makes all the decisions. There is a whole team\company running this shit and he's a small part of it. This isn't John Stewart. They could replace this guy tomorrow and no one would give a shit. In fact tons of people would be happy.

Yes I'm sure comedy central is just dying to get that story out about South Africa. Listen I hate the guy too but you act like he's in full control of this show and makes all the decisions. There is a whole team\company running this shit and he's a small part of it. This isn't John Stewart. They could replace this guy tomorrow and no one would give a shit. In fact tons of people would be happy.
I think everyone would be happy if they just canceled it and sent Noah off to hang out with Piers Morgan.

I think everyone would be happy if they just canceled it and sent Noah off to hang out with Piers Morgan.

I know I would be. I loved John Stewart even if I didn't always agree with him. This guy though my god how many times do I have to watch him control his laughter from his own joke. Every once in a while ok I get it but non stop every episode? Get over yourself your not funny. His stand up? Horrible.

Lol. It's a fucking discussion forum buddy. It's where issues get discussed. It's been said before your username doesn't match the shit that comes out of your mouth. Seriously dude.

The only issue here is you cry babies getting butt hurt by a comedian no one likes and no one watches.

He lost nearly half of Jon's viewers instantly and hasn't come close to getting them back.

The only issue here is you cry babies getting butt hurt by a comedian no one likes and no one watches.

He lost nearly half of Jon's viewers instantly and hasn't come close to getting them back.

Its ok, they wont care until they are wiping their asses with three metallic seashells like in Demolition Man and then they will regret coming for comedy.

Be well.

Says the crybaby crying about crybaby's crying about blahblahblah.
Rational poster, indeed.

Noah talks about racism in the US incessantly, yet he's from South Africa.......

do I really need to explain the cognitive dissonance there?
What does that have to do with anything?

I like mizzou football but I was born in michigan.

Back