Trash talk era officially dead?

Lol wot? Are you Bispings son or something?

Read my Username weirdo, WRONG Silva.

2wn4phs.jpg

@Blayt7hh

shutterstock_171474437.jpg
Nah I just been around long enough to see your tantrums

The era of the trash talker will be around as long as people want to see fights.

Something tells me Covington might actually circle the drain for a bit.

ufc has got to be shitting themselves. most of the champs aren't talking trash anymore.

rose - no shit talk
cyborg / amanda- can't understand
cejudo / tj -- barely any
holloway / ortega - none
khabib - none
twood - none
whittaker - none
d.c. - trying too hard.

He difference with Chael is that he is articulate. Even after a loss, he is lucid and explains what went wrong, and promotes he next fight by looking forward to it. On a bad night, he would still be your dad, ts.

He difference with Chael is that he is articulate. Even after a loss, he is lucid and explains what went wrong, and promotes he next fight by looking forward to it. On a bad night, he would still be your dad, ts.
Odds are he couldn’t be my dad, he likely would never fuck my mom

Odds are he couldn’t be my dad, he likely would never fuck my mom
Because she's ugly or do you feel it's a chemistry thing? Or possibly just a logistical improbability?

Lol, just kidding bro, I'm sure your mom is a lovely women.
"Dorothy Mantooth is a saint"

No.

In fact it is only beginning.

It's the Khabib "you poopy head" era and his half a dozen mma message board fanboys.

I dunno Khabib is actually pretty good at trash talk, considering English isn't his first language. You may grow to hate your savior Khabib over time. :p

Trash talking will never end. Hopefully petty insults and childish actions will f**k off though.

Just shows how many idiots are in the world, when some OTT drama is needed to sell a legitimate fight.

I actually find it insulting to the WWE, that some of the recent UFC antics have been compared to it. The UFC is a worse version of the Jerry Springer show and the fighters are a bigger mess than some of the guests.

Because she's ugly or do you feel it's a chemistry thing? Or possibly just a logistical improbability?

Lol, just kidding bro, I'm sure your mom is a lovely women.
"Dorothy Mantooth is a saint"
Well she’s almost 70, and pretty mean at this stage of her life to be honest lol

It'll never end. As people and society at large continue to get dumber and more obnoxious, so will anything vying for mainstream attention.

I'm waiting for an elite fighter with a cuck gimmick.

Back