Banned
Reaction score
Conor McGregor: FLUSHED.
shutterstock_171474437.jpg

Chael Sonnen: FLUSHED.

Colby Covington: SOON TO BE FLUSHED.

Notice how all the names start with C as well.

I need to get me one of those push button toilets. Or maybe one with a sensor.

That damn lever is so out of style.

I want the most technologically advanced toilet ever. Maybe one that reclines and has a butt massager. And a phone charging slot with some speakers.. Maybe one that is climate controlled or something so the seat isn't cold.

With Chael it's all in good fun. Not really any ill intention in his trash talk at this point of the career. There was footage of him and Fedor talking backstage before the bader-mitrione fight.

Attirude era for UFC has begun..check my thread!

Conor McGregor just had the highest PPV buy rate in the HISTORY of mma, so I'd say NEGATIVE on that one.

Imagine thinking Conor is "flushed"

He is still the biggest name in the sport by far

2018 was the year balance was restored to mma.

Thanks mainly to khabib and Fedors victories over two of the most notorious trashtalkers in the game. One more toxic than the other but both perpetrating the idea that marketability is better than being the best mixed martial artist.

There are no teams in mma

Just true mma fans and fake ones.

Today real mma won.

No this is the beginning of it with how much money conor and khabib made

2018 was the year balance was restored to mma.

Thanks mainly to khabib and Fedors victories over two of the most notorious trashtalkers in the game. One more toxic than the other but both perpetrating the idea that marketability is better than being the best mixed martial artist.

There are no teams in mma

Just true mma fans and fake ones.

Today real mma won.
Yes, thank god that those two undefeated trash talkers, McGregor and Sonnen, FINALLY, in the year of our lord 2018, lost for the first time.

colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

Worry not. Colby " Chaos " Colvington will make the Trash talking great again

#NERDBASH#FILTH#ANIMALS

I want the return of the "Only the Number 1 Contender gets a title shot" era.......

Back