Trash talk era officially dead?

Conor McGregor: FLUSHED.
shutterstock_171474437.jpg

Chael Sonnen: FLUSHED.

Colby Covington: SOON TO BE FLUSHED.

Notice how all the names start with C as well.
Its the Colby era already you swine!

I need to get me one of those push button toilets. Or maybe one with a sensor.

That damn lever is so out of style.

I want the most technologically advanced toilet ever. Maybe one that reclines and has a butt massager. And a phone charging slot with some speakers.. Maybe one that is climate controlled or something so the seat isn't cold.
Those buttons get fucked up. Not worth it

Conor McGregor just had the highest PPV buy rate in the HISTORY of mma, so I'd say NEGATIVE on that one.
People catch on, though.

Just as casuals are attracted to Conor’s antics like flies to feces, many of those same fickle, ignorant casuals lost interest in Conehead after watching him get “sparked” by a “boring” grappler.

Surprise, it's a bunch of over-rated white dudes, stealing their shtick from black athletes and repackaging it with racism for their subtier fanbase.

<SelenaWow>

Imagine thinking Conor is "flushed"

He is still the biggest name in the sport by far
Let him fight Tony. He'll never sell another PPV after that. One loss on the feet away from being Ronda'd and Ireland is sick to death of his shit already. Al-Shatti said there were no Irish at the event. I assume you've read the Irish headlines? (Not just the tabloids..?)

I want the most technologically advanced toilet ever. Maybe one that reclines and has a butt massager. And a phone charging slot with some speakers.. Maybe one that is climate controlled or something so the seat isn't cold.

I stayed at a hotel in Shanghai that had pretty much this. Heated toilet seat, 5+ wash modes, different flush modes etc with an electronic panel to control it all within arms reach

PPV numbers say otherwise.
That's like saying Ronda was a massive star after Holly KO'd her because the numbers that night were huge. It makes no sense. Homie just got Exposed. Good luck to Conor the Nate trilogy will sell about 500k right now. At Best. And that's a very generous stretch.

2018 was the year balance was restored to mma.

Thanks mainly to khabib and Fedors victories over two of the most notorious trashtalkers in the game. One more toxic than the other but both perpetrating the idea that marketability is better than being the best mixed martial artist.

There are no teams in mma

Just true mma fans and fake ones.

Today real mma won.
Nah Shale is not toxic.
Ginger is trash tho.

Conor McGregor: FLUSHED.

Chael Sonnen: FLUSHED.

Colby Covington: SOON TO BE FLUSHED.

Notice how all the names start with C as well.
We can only hope - tirednof the trash talk circus. It’s an annoying sideshow and leads to crappy grudge matches being booked instead of the best matchups out there.

Trash talk has always, and will always be a massive part of MMA and combat sports. Idiots try pretend its something new. Its not

Have you been to Japan? I went to Tokyo about 9 years ago and the crappers out there are insane. They've got more buttons than the dashboard of a Boeing 747 and can shoot hot water up your ass so you don't even need to wipe. The seat heats up too, it's so premium.

Considering their past losses didn't slow down their trash talk, and in conor's case it still helped him sell tons of PPV, I'd say no.

Trash talk adds hype and sells tickets. Just because you and I don't fall for it, that doesn't mean many others don't get hyped by it.

Have you been to Japan? I went to Tokyo about 9 years ago and the crappers out there are insane. They've got more buttons than the dashboard of a Boeing 747 and can shoot hot water up your ass so you don't even need to wipe. The seat heats up too, it's so premium.

Just bought a 1 way ticket. I'll be posting from my Japanese toilet seat from now on.

MyTooshie, keep that muffler clean enough to eat off of jack.

A lil trash talk is good for the sport. When you go full retard like Conor and Ronda, you eventually pay the price.

Trash talk sells. At least when it's well done, I doubt Colby Covington will ever make decent PPV numbers. So the "era" will never be over. It will always be used by some. Maybe not even just to sell, maybe some guys are just assholes.

Back