Transgender Kids (help)

I don't give a shit who uses what bathroom. It's not even a trans issue.
The bathroom issue isn't really a big deal to me either, because you shit in stalls. So why care? It ties into locker rooms and that matters to me after I encountered this story from a town not very far from my hometown of St. Louis. This highschool senior trans girl (boy with gender dysphoria) was using the girls locker room with freshmen girls. There was outrage from the other students and some of those in the locker room with him were uncomfortable. The kid has a girlfriend ffs. I guess he identifies as a gay woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.stlt...f569dcdc32.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

The bathroom issue isn't really a big deal to me either, because you shit in stalls. So why care? It ties into locker rooms and that matters to me after I encountered this story from a town not very far from my hometown of St. Louis. This highschool senior trans girl (boy with gender dysphoria) was using the girls locker room with freshmen girls. There was outrage from the other students and some of those in the locker room with him were uncomfortable. The kid has a girlfriend ffs. I guess he identifies as a gay woman.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.stlt...f569dcdc32.amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
That's unreal. I'm sure the parents of the girls in that locker room were pissed. And the school board and principal probably heard about it.

Buddy of mine from college has two young children. Both in elementary school.

Youngest child was born with male anatomy, but at a very young age would refer to herself as a girl. It started with (at least publically) dressing up and wearing a cowgirl (rather than cowboy) costume for Halloween. Then, grew out her hair, and asked her parents to do activities that are considered "girlie" like ballet. During ballet, she asked to wear what the girls in the class wore, not they leotards that boys wear.

The child considers herself a girl and has shortened her name to a more neutral sounding name.

This was not steered in anyway by her parents. Yes, her parents are still together. Yes, her mom and dad are both positive role models. The child still watches football with dad and wears a jersey on Sunday afternoons.

Maybe it's a phase that she will grow out of. Maybe it's not.

Whatever happens, it's this child (and future adult's) decision.

That's unreal. I'm sure the parents of the girls in that locker room were pissed. And the school board and principal probably heard about it.
School board meeting where it was addressed was so big it had to be moved to the auditorium.

Ok, I am seeing this talked about a lot and I honestly have no idea about this subject at all. How are kids transgender? Is there research into this? Can someone explain this to me?

How did the issue of transgender people get so big when they are such a small portion of the population? I feel like 'trans' issues are a bigger deal, publicly, than any racial issues. It feels crazy and disproportionate to me and I don't know the science behind it.

Would like an explanation from someone that knows.

This is not the forum you are going to find a lot of people that have much idea what they are talking about.

Basically transgender individuals feel as if there sex does not match what they should be. So a transgender women, is a sexually a man that feels like a woman in a man's body.

As far as studies, yes there have been many done. Less so one children. Scans of the brain have found that Transgender brains more closely match the brains of the opposite gender. Lending support for the idea the they are people trapped in the wrong sex.

Oh I believe it.

If that happened in my school district people would've brought pitchforks.
You can read the articles about it if you'd like. Students protested and sat out of school in response (against the trans person using the locker room, not in solidarity) and parents came out in full force.

So, just interested in your own personality/ideals.... does that bother you more than lesbian women being in the locker room? How do you feel about those parents clearly caring more about that than lesbians in the locker room?

You can read the articles about it if you'd like. Students protested and sat out of school in response (against the trans person using the locker room, not in solidarity) and parents came out in full force.
Thanks I'll check it out.

How in the heck did this dude have a girlfriend? Unreal. And I remember this kid from a war room thread.

2BE2D08600000578-0-image-a-48_1441165908568.jpg

I've got a bit of insight here, Hunter. I'll shoot you a PM if you want, or we can talk off board.

For sure, hit me up on here I'm trying to get off FB (I came back on yesterday bc someone hit me up and I had to go on to talk to them)

I don't have a problem with this, either.

If a kid is trans and demands to be able to use the girl's locker room/bathroom, but everyone else says "no", that's that. You can't put an individuals wants over the comfort of everyone else.

And this case seems ridiculous. They offered her a unisex (and I'm assuming private) faculty bathroom to use, and she said "no, that's not what I want". Well, it's what you get. And now you'll get ostracized and bullied, and you did it to yourself.

So, just interested in your own personality/ideals.... does that bother you more than lesbian women being in the locker room? How do you feel about those parents clearly caring more about that than lesbians in the locker room?
Yes, because the presence of a dong in a locker room is a perfectly reasonable cause for young girls to be uncomfortable. How is that not obvious? I think it makes sense for those parents to care more about that.

Yes, because the presence of a dong in a locker room is a perfectly reasonable cause for young girls to be uncomfortable. How is that not obvious? I think it makes sense for those parents to care more about that.

So your problem is the penis itself, and not the inclination to potentially make the girls uncomfortable with sexual advances? Because to my knowledge a lesbian will make the same advance when inclined toward the females. So I'm just making it clear, you have a problem with the penis itself, not the possible sexual advance.

edit: Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and you just think potentially seeing a penis is the trauma? The breasts and vaginas are fine but the penis is over the line? If so I'm wondering why that's the case in your opinion.

So your problem is the penis itself, and not the inclination to potentially make the girls uncomfortable with sexual advances? Because to my knowledge a lesbian will make the same advance when inclined toward the females. So I'm just making it clear, you have a problem with the penis itself, not the possible sexual advance.

edit: Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and you just think potentially seeing a penis is the trauma? The breasts and vaginas are fine but the penis is over the line? If so I'm wondering why that's the case in your opinion.
Yes, the penis is part of the problem. The presence of the penis and the lack of female parts are things that could increase discomfort. There is nothing unreasonable about a young person being uncomfortable changing with people of the opposite sex. You're playing dumb and it's obnoxious.

Making sexual advances in a locker room would obviously be wildly inappropriate, but is an unavoidable possibility.

Raising a child trans should be considered child abuse.

Also the trans movement whether they know it or not, is heading towards normalizing pedophilia (trans-age) and beastiality (trans-species).

Yes, the penis is part of the problem. The presence of the penis and the lack of female parts are things that could increase discomfort. There is nothing unreasonable about a young person being uncomfortable changing with people of the opposite sex. You're playing dumb and it's obnoxious.

Making sexual advances in a locker room would obviously be wildly inappropriate, but is an unavoidable possibility.

So okay, the problem you have is the discomfort of the penis and not the "unavoidable possibility" of discomfort of a female. I assume that is again, because that female is creating discomfort without a penis?

Am I reading this correctly?

So okay, the problem you have is the discomfort of the penis and not the "unavoidable possibility" of discomfort of a female. I assume that is again, because that female is creating discomfort without a penis?

Why are you pretending to be confused? There is nothing strange about the concept that many 14 year-olds may not be ok with changing clothes in front of people with different genitalia. Your intellectual dishonesty is annoying as fuck and you have earned yourself the esteemed position of being the first person I've ever blocked on the internet.

are you trying to "bait" ppl into a
BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

no, there's no debate, you have a dick, and pee standing up, you goto the boys room, da fuck is so difficult to understand?

Why are you pretending to be confused? There is nothing strange about the concept that many 14 year-olds may not be ok with changing clothes in front of people with different genitalia. Your intellectual dishonesty is annoying as fuck and you have earned yourself the esteemed position of being the first person I've ever blocked on the internet.

I don't see why you're getting upset while I ask you questions to understand your position. There's zero dishonesty here. It's what you do when you're trying to understand something.

So for you, a girl may be uncomfortable because it's a biological male who identifies as a female. I'm getting that. What I'm wondering is why he concerns you more than the genitals of another girl, or moreso the sexual advances of a lesbian. As it stands right now (and in no way means this is your actual stance, but based on what I'm reading) it appears you just are projecting your disdain for the penis on the girls. Because we have established it's not that it has to do with actual sexual advance. And other people's genitals don't bother you.... unless it's a penis.

#triggeredbysocraticmethod

are you trying to "bait" ppl into a
BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

no, there's no debate, you have a dick, and pee standing up, you goto the boys room, da fuck is so difficult to understand?

No, I was confused by his stance and looked for him to clarify. Instead he threw a hissy fit. I think he just projected his fear of the penis on the girls.

Let this be a lesson to anyone: If you become so angry by basic questions of your stance that you block people.... you shouldn't be debating topics to begin with.

Back