Transgender Kids (help)

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok, I am seeing this talked about a lot and I honestly have no idea about this subject at all. How are kids transgender? Is there research into this? Can someone explain this to me?

How did the issue of transgender people get so big when they are such a small portion of the population? I feel like 'trans' issues are a bigger deal, publicly, than any racial issues. It feels crazy and disproportionate to me and I don't know the science behind it.

Would like an explanation from someone that knows.

Gender Dysphoria is a disorder in which people identify the opposite gender that their biological sex implies.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been widely studied yet. It's a pet-issue of loud leftists.

I support Trans rights, because they're people. But I also support working towards a treatment for the mental illness as well. Which you're not "allowed" to say.

Most trannies are men
most had a neglectful or abusive father
most feel abandoned by their father
many were sexually abused as young children by an older homosexual man
most relate more to females and didn't learn to have healthy friendships with males
most trannies are creative and in the arts

These are all correlated with transgenders but doesn't mean a kid will be transgender.

Edit: One more I forgot. Now that transgender is cool, you have a new group of liberal facebook moms raising their little kids to be transgender.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my own humble opinion transgender people have a disproportionate number of mentally ill gays whom are looking for progressive points by following the latest trend. Transgender kids are the result of awful parenting who again are looking for progressive points by following the latest trend.

Its almost on the level of pedophilia in terms of damage it can do to a child, maybe even worse.

In my own humble opinion transgender people have a disproportionate number of mentally ill gays whom are looking for progressive points by following the latest trend. Transgender kids are the result of awful parenting who again are looking for progressive points by following the latest trend.

Its almost on the level of pedophilia in terms of damage it can do to a child, maybe even worse.
Former transgender Sy Rogers said he felt he could never succeed being a man. He didn't fit in and he was gay. And he learned that if he became female he could gain attention from men. He explained on video how he was sexually abused by a step dad. And he felt abandoned by his real father.

I'm too lazy to look up the stats right now but Johns Hopkins stats I believe that most kids that suffer from trans issues and receive treatment will live happily and revert back to their gender assigned at birth.

Rushing to just label kids is dangerous. This has to be my least favourite hyper left trend, right after abortions at any time in the life span.

Transgender is a bridge too far for me. The moment we start indulging peoples mental illnesses instead of trying to help them is the moment a society is doomed.

Edit: One more I forgot. Now that transgender is cool, you have a new group of liberal facebook moms raising their little kids to be transgender.
Yeah, liberal mainstream media going to televise anything transgendered... that's a whole new crop of voters! Same with muslims! We love victim culture AND minorities AND! P.S. You will get government handouts and welfare! Vote Democrat!

Kids don't have the capacity to know what they are. The issue is what is being pushed as "normal" these days, and if it's okay for a parent to encourage a child to be transgender, the same way a parent would a raise a child in traditional gender roles.

I personally don't agree with it(encouraging a societal abnormality on you child), but I can admittedly see an argument the other way as well. For instance, if you have a very feminine son, or masculine daughter, is it okay to force traditional gender roles on them, if they don't naturally adhere to them? Regardless of statistics, an argument could be made either way.

I'm old school, but I can still see the other side to it.

Ok, I am seeing this talked about a lot and I honestly have no idea about this subject at all. How are kids transgender? Is there research into this? Can someone explain this to me?

How did the issue of transgender people get so big when they are such a small portion of the population? I feel like 'trans' issues are a bigger deal, publicly, than any racial issues. It feels crazy and disproportionate to me and I don't know the science behind it.

Would like an explanation from someone that knows.
lefty parents see that trans kids are cool, and they want one.

so they go, "hmmm, i wonder if my kid is trans???"

so they slow start buying martha a truck or tell jimmy that a dress is cool...

how are parents this cruel?

they don't give a shit about their kids, they just want to be the cool parent with the newest and latest fad...

a TRANS KID!

i mean seriously, Trans kids didn't exist anytime in the world, except now, in first world America where parents are bored as shit and want to compete with other parents as to how much more special their kid is, compared to others.

Bet you'll never find trans kids in a school in Africa, those kids want Big Macs, not hormones.

Societal gender norms have always been rather malleable. Gender itself is pretty obviously fluid. Everyone remembers a few Tomboys back in school. If my daughter was like wanted to play Rugby or play with trucks with the boys I wouldn't scald her for it an think she had a mental illness.

And google breeching. Boys used to get dressed as girls back in the 1880's.
This is Franklin roosevelt as a child. This wasn't out of the norm.

230px-Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg

The problem with transgender kids is that their parents reinforce it. When I was a child I always wanted to be a girl too. They have nice hand writing, can draw, smart "athletic" cuz they can jump rope and hula hoop and do splits and shit. I can't do none of those. uber jealous. Then I realize I can just bang them. much better

I feel like these transgender idiots were going through the same phase but had the reinforcement of SJWs telling them it's ok and the fact that they can't get a girl or gay or no friends. Yea friends. I also had guy friends that made me act more macho otherwise I would be made fun of. Too much sissy kids nowadays.

inb4 leftist SJWs saying there's something wrong with MY childhood.

Obviously FDR's parents should've fed him female hormones and encouraged him to lob his penus off

lefty parents see that trans kids are cool, and they want one.

so they go, "hmmm, i wonder if my kid is trans???"

so they slow start buying martha a truck or tell jimmy that a dress is cool...

how are parents this cruel?

they don't give a shit about their kids, they just want to be the cool parent with the newest and latest fad...

a TRANS KID!

i mean seriously, Trans kids didn't exist anytime in the world, except now, in first world America where parents are bored as shit and want to compete with other parents as to how much more special their kid is, compared to others.

Bet you'll never find trans kids in a school in Africa, those kids want Big Macs, not hormones.
"This is little Sebastian Silver. He self-identifies as a silver toaster oven named BraveLittle. Ever since BL was 2, he (and we) knew he was a human(like(binary fluid)toasterkin) toaster oven... it was a difficult time for us all. Ever since then, we have embraced him as one in our fluid-self-harmonious-binary-nonhypoalerginic non-patriarchal system of life family members. Little Sebastian enjoys rolling around naked in wheat fields pretending to make toast"

-bored, pampered, self-entitled western civiliazation

I'll break it down just as quick as I can: "Conservatives" have tried very hard for quite a while to pretend the phenomenon of "two souls" didn't exist. They enjoy writing it off as "mental illness" simply because it does not fit their idea of "normal", and so during the Great Awakening there began a strong push to pretend what we call "trans" never existed. And yet as early as Emporer Elagabalus (possibly further but going farther is superfluous) there have been those who simply feel "of nature contradicting their biological sex" or at least not totally adhering to it.

So there is a two-pronged reason: A emboldening of Transgender to feel secure enough to demand their rights to be respected as they are; and a hysteria from the right that this is somehow an abomination and a catastrophe to allow people to express themselves as a "two soul" or "trans" being.

Quite frankly, I feel most trans individual would actually feel quite comfortable remaining to their assigned sex while being able to express their gender IF "conservatives" did not spend so much time telling them they were wrong for feeling such a way. Of course, even Elagabalus was noted as offering of fortune to any physician that could give him female genitalia. So there would still be those who wished a clean transoformation.

But I digress. The major problem people have in the "conservative" stance is the MtF transition. They do not hold th esame ire toward FtM. This is likely due to the same phenomenon that has them scathing at gay sex, but leaving ample room to enjoy the spoils of Lesbian or female bisexual activities. For a good number this likely comes from a place of anger that the man has "questioned the greatness of masculinity", though I'm not sure how many can tap into their own psyche enough to admit that fear; for as we've seen in history even butch women of the frontier and west have been lauded for their abilities of masculine feats (eg Stagecoach Mary); while any man willing to express his femininity has been scorned.

v6.jpg

chevalier-d_eon-photo-u3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

lucy-hicks-anderson.jpg

e4f49682c06df246700799654f0bda42.jpg

3.jpg

not trans, but the most relevant thread
635711281948630902-gays007-jpg.122471

gays force this migrant to wear crocs?

FUCKING CROCS?

Societal gender norms have always been rather malleable. Gender itself is pretty obviously fluid. Everyone remembers a few Tomboys back in school. If my daughter was like wanted to play Rugby or play with trucks with the boys I wouldn't scald her for it an think she had a mental illness.

And google breeching. Boys used to get dressed as girls back in the 1880's.
This is Franklin roosevelt as a child. This wasn't out of the norm.

230px-Franklin-Roosevelt-1884.jpg

Yea everyone remembers tomboy. They all grew up to be women who maybe didn't wear a dress unless it was a formal occasion, played sports, things like that. The difference is that today that same tomboy will be encouraged to believe that she actually was born in the wrong body, and they'll get started on hormone therapy as soon as possible. It's twisted. My kids tell me about all these little "trans" kids at their school who have sprouted up in the last year.

Yea everyone remembers tomboy. They all grew up to be women who maybe didn't wear a dress unless it was a formal occasion, played sports, things like that. The difference is that today that same tomboy will be encouraged to believe that she actually was born in the wrong body, and they'll get started on hormone therapy as soon as possible. It's twisted. My kids tell me about all these little "trans" kids at their school who have sprouted up in the last year.
Or maybe certain "tomboys" (certainly not all) simply could not even conceive of the ability to express themselves as they felt? Also, I'd be cautious of assuming simply being inclined to the activities of a gender is the same as feeling you're a different gender and at opposition to your sex.

Back