Trans Student Sues School and Wins

This queer and its parents chose to pay money to attend a conservative religious private school. Then they want to sue when the school adheres to a religious based policy.

Intradesting.

Are you sure catholic schools in the U.K. are in fact private? Because in Canada catholic schools are not private. They're just public schools that allow the Lord's Prayer in the morning.

Yes, I do understand that. However going through our daily lives other people's genetic don't matter.
Well the genetics are the reality of the situation, so you're basically saying reality doesn't matter in our daily lives.

Are you not seeing that in your argument or do you just not care?

It's interesting but does anyone here understand UK law?

Well the genetics are the reality of the situation, so you're basically saying reality doesn't matter in our daily lives.

Are you not seeing that in your argument or do you just not care?

I'm not saying reality does not matter in our daily lives. I'm say what the person we pass on the street is packing, or not packing, between there legs, or what DNA they have does not matter in our daily lives.

I'm not saying reality does not matter in our daily lives. I'm say what the person we pass on the street is packing, or not packing, between there legs, or what DNA they have does not matter in our daily lives.
This thread is not about walking past someone on the street, it's a bout a transgender student getting special privileges at a private school. Look how much your argument has diminished. Seriously.

Lmfao, how so?

Males and females are born with distinct genetics.

@ripskater
m52nickerson truly does believe these trans people are girls trapped in a man's body. And he has no problem having sex with a dude that got a sex change. Cause he thinks it really is a woman. I say it's not a woman. The argument really just comes down to that. He and I have gone many rounds discussing the topic.

This thread is not about walking past someone on the street, it's a bout a transgender student getting special privileges at a private school. Look how much your argument has diminished. Seriously.

It's not special privileges. It simply begin able to wear the uniform of her gender and use the matching facilities.

It's not special privileges. It simply begin able to wear the uniform of her gender and use the matching facilities.
Because this school is obligated to adhere to this students refusal to acknowledge reality? You just admitted that genetically "She's" a man.

Because this school is obligated to adhere to this students refusal to acknowledge reality? You just admitted that genetically "She's" a man.

Again, her genetic do not matter in this situation. No matter how much you want them to, they don't. Her gender and her outward appearance are the issues that have barring on this situation. Not her DNA.

Again, her genetic do not matter in this situation. No matter how much you want them to, they don't. Her gender and her outward appearance are the issues that have barring on this situation. Not her DNA.
Again you insist reality doesn't matter and the rest of society should just adhere to that mentality.

Again you insist reality doesn't matter and the rest of society should just adhere to that mentality.

You're being an idiot.

I'm saying that in certain situations certain things do no matter. That is not the same as saying reality does not matter.

No, enough is enough. Kid needs to get the shit beat out of him to be a normal fucking kid. Most kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it IF WE LET THEM.
The parents need to get the shit beat out of them for trying to force their family's delusion on other people and suing them FOR AGREEING WITH REALITY/SCIENCE.

Wow.
Religion of peace?

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

This shit disgusts me to be quite honest. Not only is the mental health situation in the United States a complete shambles but now we're not only failing to treat the mentally ill properly.. we are enabling their delusions with legislation and forcing others to literally be forced to pretend to agree with someone's psychological delusions. If they don't pretend well enough they're going to be sued so you better fake it sufficiently, don't forget those pronouns for example. It's... it's surreal.

I am gonna go with a 75% of suicide for this "girl" within 5 years.

I thought these crazies were the ones insisting gender and sex were different things. It says that male and females (sex) have different uniforms. It shouldn't matter what you identify as. Lily can be a girl all she wants, if her sex is male, she has to wear the male uniform.

I think it should be illegal to get a sex change as a minor. That shit is so weird, especially when they're little kids.
Parents who get it done to their kids should be charged witg child abuse and prevented from having or adoptin children ever again

You're being an idiot.

I'm saying that in certain situations certain things do no matter. That is not the same as saying reality does not matter.
You can split hairs all you want, the fact of the matter is you're saying reality has no place in this conversation, so inherently your argument is delusional. You're a delusional person encouraging others to adhere to your irrational beliefs.

Giving that kid a sex change is like putting a band-aid on a melanoma.

Back