Trans Student Sues School and Wins

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifesty...an-sued-school-over-dress-code-and-bathrooms/

Cliffs:
-Male Student goes through transition and has name legally changed to "Lily" from "Liam".
-Catholic School officials send "Lily" home for wearing the mandatory female uniform.
-Catholic School Principal tells "Lily" that "She" can either wear the mandatory male uniform or she can find a different school.
-"Lily" sues and finds a lawyer who wants to take the case pro-bono
-"Lily's" lawyer claims the school is in violation of the Equality Act and the Human Rights Act
-"Lily" wins and is allowed to return to the Catholic school in female uniform with "Proper" pronouns.

How in the hell does the Equality Act or the Human Rights act apply to someone with an arbitrary identity? I think this "Lily" has about as much a right to claim Equality or Human Rights Act violations as Rachel Dolezal. She's not black, not one bit, yet if she were to claim that she was treated poorly because of her CHOICE to identify as black, according to this ruling there's no reason that she shouldn't win.

WTF is wrong with UK's justice system/education system? discuss.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone beats that crazy asshole and his parents into a living death.

Which restroom does the student use?

I think it should be illegal to get a sex change as a minor. That shit is so weird, especially when they're little kids.

Should've transferred to a normal school if he wanted to indulge more in his delusion. He knew this would happen and just wanted to stir shit up.

Ok, take it easy Ken Shamrock

No, enough is enough. Kid needs to get the shit beat out of him to be a normal fucking kid. Most kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it IF WE LET THEM.
The parents need to get the shit beat out of them for trying to force their family's delusion on other people and suing them FOR AGREEING WITH REALITY/SCIENCE.

Did you read the link. The "minor" is 18. I also missed the part about sex change in the article.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifesty...an-sued-school-over-dress-code-and-bathrooms/

Cliffs:
-Male Student goes through transition and has name legally changed to "Lily" from "Liam".
-Catholic School officials send "Lily" home for wearing the mandatory female uniform.
-Catholic School Principal tells "Lily" that "She" can either wear the mandatory male uniform or she can find a different school.
-"Lily's" lawyer claims the school is in violation of the Equality Act and the Human Rights Act
-"Lily" wins and is allowed to return to the Catholic school in female uniform with "Proper" pronouns.

How in the hell does the Equality Act or the Human Rights act apply to someone with an arbitrary identity? I think this "Lily" has about as much a right to claim Equality or Human Rights Act violations as Rachel Dolezal. She's not black, not one bit, yet if she were to claim that she was treated poorly because of her CHOICE to identify as black, according to this ruling there's no reason that she shouldn't win.

WTF is wrong with our justice system/education system? discuss.
Found your wife's cosmo on the couch so you decided to see what it's all about. I'm not judging you at all

Catering to mental illness. Better than treating it nowadays, right?

Cliffs:

Whoa, whoa, Big Chief! That's awfully intolerant of you! Does your calendar not read 2016!? Mine does!

I think it should be illegal to get a sex change as a minor. That shit is so weird, especially when they're little kids.
They also put these growing kids on testosterone blockers. Doctors did that to the Jazz kid to keep him from going through puberty. Blocking or lowering testosterone also caused him depression. So the docs put him on anti depression medication. That didn't work so they eventually took him off the testosterone blockers.

The trans community messes with the kids' hormones, which causes depression and then they blame the depression and suicide on other intolerant people. It's a cop out in my opinion. Quit screwing up your body's natural hormones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliffs:

Sucks taking government funding.

What happened to you, Earth?

They also put these growing kids on testosterone blockers. They did that to the Jazz kid to keep him from going through puberty. Blocking or lowering testosterone also caused him depression. So he had to go on anti depression medication. That didn't work so they eventually took him off the testosterone blockers.

The trans community messes with the kids' hormones, which causes depression and then they blame the depression and suicide on other intolerant people. It's a cop out in my opinion. Quit screwing up your body's natural hormones.

If I ever have a kid and he says he wants to be the stake in horseshoes i'm gonna get as many ringers as I can on him until he realizes he is not a horseshoe stake. Because if he was a horseshoe stake, he would take it like a horseshoe stake.

No, enough is enough. Kid needs to get the shit beat out of him to be a normal fucking kid. Most kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it IF WE LET THEM.
The parents need to get the shit beat out of them for trying to force their family's delusion on other people and suing them FOR AGREEING WITH REALITY/SCIENCE.
I agree the parents need the ---- kicked out of them in prison for promoting it to their kid. It's child abuse. But not the kid. The kid was probably raised this way, probably sexually abused already and obviously never learned any sense of masculinity from his father.

If you beat the kid, the kid won't get better. If you could go back in time and raise the kid all over in a different home, and good home where dad is a real man and invests himself in the boy, then he'd be normal. Problem is we don't have time machines.

Hopefully someone beats that crazy asshole and his parents into a living death.

Pretty sure you just got placed on a watchlist
Jesus christ dude

You don't have to like it, but if you all could cry about it less, that'd be great.

What is surprising is that this was a Catholic School. And the govt still let the kid sue the school. Up next is churches and pastors that won't do homosexual weddings.

Back