Tractor Trailer Full Of Illegals Found, 8 Dead, 30 More Suffer From Heat Conditions in Texas

I feel so sorry for the victims of this situation. The children and women. A real shame.

You guys really feel bad for the victims and this situation? Stop supporting and encouraging illegal immigration.

Last edited:
You changed every reference that indicated these people as human beings (man and victims) to Aliens. Unless you are in the habit of copying verbiage from one article and then linking to a different one?

Isn't everyone a human being?

Why is that redundancy necessary for your mental comfort?

Nothing will stop illegal immigration, short of going after the employers.

Nothing will stop illegal immigration, short of going after the employers.

Yes you can, the government can't stop offering free shit and entitlement programs for illegals. Stop enticing them and they will stop coming here.

Also repeal DACA

Yes you can, the government can't stop offering free shit and entitlement programs for illegals. Stop enticing them and they will stop coming here.

Also repeal DACA

Stop giving social services to illegals, and they still have motive to come here for a job and a higher standard of living.

You want to spend the money to ensure social services don't go to illegals, fine. Let's build the wall too. I don't think either will have a meaningful impact, but I will get on board with it, if you will try to understand, that as long as their are jobs for illegals in massive supply, we will have a massive supply of illegal immigrants.

Stop giving social services to illegals, and they still have motive to come here for a job and a higher standard of living.

You want to spend the money to ensure social services don't go to illegals, fine. Let's build the wall too. I don't think either will have a meaningful impact, but I will get on board with it, if you will try to understand, that as long as their are jobs for illegals in massive supply, we will have a massive supply of illegal immigrants.

Stop giving social services to illegals and stop protecting them from prosecution and they will stop coming here. Illegals are chasing the handouts not the jobs. There are no 'jobs for illegals' in this country, it's people taking advantage of a 'protected class'.

Get yourself human trafficked bruhs!
Get yourself killed in trailer trucks bruhs!

I've often wondered how common this is and we never hear about it because the bodies "disappear".

Stop giving social services to illegals and stop protecting them from prosecution and they will stop coming here. Illegals are chasing the handouts not the jobs. There are no 'jobs for illegals' in this country, it's people taking advantage of a 'protected class'.

<TrumpWrong1>

I've often wondered how common this is and we never hear about it because the bodies "disappear".

Thousands die in the desert over the years.

Our natural defenses are astounding.

Police in San Antonio discovered eight illegal aliens in a tractor trailer parked in a Walmart parking lot early Sunday morning. Approximately 20 persons were in “extremely critical” or “very serious” condition.

The air conditioner was not working in the trailer. Many of those found had heart rates of over 130 beats per minute and suffered from heat stroke. More causalities are expected, officials stated. Thirty-eight people were in the trailer. Two of those were school age children. In total, police found 38 people in and around the trailer.

Police apprehended the driver of the truck at the scene.

Walmart employees become aware of the situation after one of the illegals approached them and asked for water. Police arrived at the scene shortly after midnight Sunday morning, KENS5 reported. At least 29 fire rescue units arrived at the scene and two AirLIFE helicopters assisted in transporting the most critically ill patients.

Others in the trailer survived long enough to be rescued and taken to a local hospital. Those included two 15-year-old juveniles.

Surveillance cameras showed a number of automobiles coming to pick up persons in the trailer. Authorities suspect a human smuggling operation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-truck-human-trafficking-20170723-story.html

What do you think about this.

WHy do you start these weak threads without kicking off the discussion ?

SHit happens when you smuggle things and trust your life to criminals.

America kicks ass and I can see why folks would want to be here and had they been caught alive we would have deported them.

What exactly is there to see here ?

Back