Tractor Trailer Full Of Illegals Found, 8 Dead, 30 More Suffer From Heat Conditions in Texas

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Police in San Antonio discovered eight illegal aliens in a tractor trailer parked in a Walmart parking lot early Sunday morning. Approximately 20 persons were in “extremely critical” or “very serious” condition.

The air conditioner was not working in the trailer. Many of those found had heart rates of over 130 beats per minute and suffered from heat stroke. More causalities are expected, officials stated. Thirty-eight people were in the trailer. Two of those were school age children. In total, police found 38 people in and around the trailer.

Police apprehended the driver of the truck at the scene.

Walmart employees become aware of the situation after one of the illegals approached them and asked for water. Police arrived at the scene shortly after midnight Sunday morning, KENS5 reported. At least 29 fire rescue units arrived at the scene and two AirLIFE helicopters assisted in transporting the most critically ill patients.

Others in the trailer survived long enough to be rescued and taken to a local hospital. Those included two 15-year-old juveniles.

Surveillance cameras showed a number of automobiles coming to pick up persons in the trailer. Authorities suspect a human smuggling operation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-truck-human-trafficking-20170723-story.html

Last edited:
more blood on the globalists' hands

which way were they going?

People are literally dying to come to America.

what-a-country-yakov.jpg

Would that require smuggling?
according to the news the immigration raids are causing panic

edit or remember the flood of illegals making their way to Canada

can't be both or can it

Human traffickers are some of the worst parasites on this planet. No matter what, I feel for those folks. What a shit situation.

Not a globalist, but you're sick if you find humor in kids dying of heat stroke.

according to the news the immigration raids are causing panic

edit or remember the flood of illegals making their way to Canada

can't be both or can it

This sounds to me like arrival rather than departure.

Surveillance cameras showed a number of automobiles coming to pick up persons in the trailer. Authorities suspect a human smuggling operation.

I have no sympathy for criminals. If they hadn't broken the law, they wouldn't be dead.

We better tear it down to the roots and start over. I mean sure they are dying to get in, but RACISM.

We should just let Cali secede and then deny immigration from there. Let the dust settle on that before making any other big moves.

Back