Tractor Trailer Full Of Illegals Found, 8 Dead, 30 More Suffer From Heat Conditions in Texas

I've found plenty of people who have died of heat related issues in the desert or mountains and it's s tough way to go. You can tell there's a lot of suffering involved.

Thanks, Trump.

This sucks.
At this point it's hard to tell if these people are being serious or not.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Police in San Antonio discovered eight illegal aliens in a tractor trailer parked in a Walmart parking lot early Sunday morning. Approximately 20 persons were in “extremely critical” or “very serious” condition.

The air conditioner was not working in the trailer. Many of those found had heart rates of over 130 beats per minute and suffered from heat stroke. More causalities are expected, officials stated. Thirty-eight people were in the trailer. Two of those were school age children. In total, police found 38 people in and around the trailer.

Police apprehended the driver of the truck at the scene.

Walmart employees become aware of the situation after one of the aliens approached them and asked for water. Police arrived at the scene shortly after midnight Sunday morning, KENS5 reported. At least 29 fire rescue units arrived at the scene and two AirLIFE helicopters assisted in transporting the most critically ill patients.

Others in the trailer survived long enough to be rescued and taken to a local hospital. Those included two 15-year-old juveniles.

Surveillance cameras showed a number of automobiles coming to pick up persons in the trailer. Authorities suspect a human smuggling operation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-truck-human-trafficking-20170723-story.html

God you are sad. Trying to Troll when there a numerous deaths. I like how you changed victim to alien trying to dehumanize these poor souls.

Human traffickers doing horrible things, color me surprised.

God you are sad. Trying to Troll when there a numerous deaths. I like how you changed victim to alien trying to dehumanize these poor souls.

You are the second knob who has been triggered because I mentioned that the people involved were illegals. You guys hate outlets that actually tell the full story because you like to omit facts when the story doesn't fit your approved narrative. Go read the NYT if you want safe space journalism

Mexico must be a shit hole if people are willing to die in a Wal Mart parking lot just to be here. Granted they'll never integrate and they'll wave their Mexican flags in pride over the country they abandoned. I have to say, I give zero fucks about them.

Not a globalist, but you're sick if you find humor in kids dying of heat stroke.
I'm no globalist either but I know that people find humor in lots of things that aren't "funny".

You are the second knob who has been triggered because I mentioned that the people involved were illegals. You guys hate outlets that actually tell the full story because you like to omit facts when the story doesn't fit your approved narrative. Go read the NYT if you want safe space journalism

You changed the story to fit your agenda, that's pathetic.

You changed the story to fit your agenda, that's pathetic.

Tell me where I changed it? Are they not illegals? If so, you are crying about facts. Again, go to NYT for stories that omit facts to protect your feelings.

i cant find any site that says they werent illegal aliens

why would legal immigrants be hiding in a trailer, trying to bear through hellish conditions near the border?

a lot of outlets will omit the illegal alien portion to fit their narrative

Tell me where I changed it? Are they not illegals? If so, you are crying about facts. Again, go to NYT for stories that omit facts to protect your feelings.

You changed every reference that indicated these people as human beings (man and victims) to Aliens. Unless you are in the habit of copying verbiage from one article and then linking to a different one?

You changed every reference that indicated these people as human beings (man and victims) to Aliens. Unless you are in the habit of copying verbiage from one article and then linking to a different one?

I'm Sorry, I'll update the OP to read Illegal Man Victim.

Does this situation mirror the migrant crisis in Europe? If so, should the media mirror the coverage like they do in Europe?

Rather than calling the organizers benign labels like "coyotes", why not label them "Human traffickers"?

The police spokesperson/chief stated that this is not an uncommon occurrence and hinted that people die in similar circumstances regularly. Why is this not reported on more frequently? If this had been a mass-murder of 9 people in the North East by organized crime, it would be lead story material for weeks.

Is it only in the headlines because it was discovered in a Walmart parking lot?

I'm Sorry, I'll update the OP to read Illegal Man Victim.

Must be that mass murderer who drives his semi around imprisoning legal US residents until they die of heat exhaustion. He must be from Florida.

Back