Ketchup
Mustard
Tartar Sauce
Hot Sauce
Barbecue Sauce
*Ranch
*A1

I picked hot sauce 6 times.

When I moved from Camp Pendleton (Cali) to Camp Lejeune (North Carolina) I brought a big box full of cheap Tapatio thinking the east coast wouldn't sell it.
They did. They sold it. Everywhere.

it's funny, because this poll is more about the types of food you eat, as opposed to the taste of the condiment. and that's because you only use a condiment if it fits the food you're eating. some people might not ever eat certain condiments. it wouldn't suit their food.

I must be drunk....i read this as best comedians of all time

I can't even! I'm too triggered to even explain or argue this, but any poll where mayo barely makes the top 7(!!) is absurd. I have never felt so alone, and I have never been more suspect of sherdog.

Does Mint sauce count as a condiment? It's amazing with any curry dish, with plenty of poppadoms and naan bread.

it's funny, because this poll is more about the types of food you eat, as opposed to the taste of the condiment. and that's because you only use a condiment if it fits the food you're eating. some people might not ever eat certain condiments. it wouldn't suit their food.

Yep my favorite. @IIIIIIII

Sometimes I encounter BBQ sauce that tastes like it has Li Hing Mui powder in it. Also, 7-11 recently has cane sugar (thank goodness not cancer artificial sweetener) Li Hing Mui Slurpee.

Smetana (like lighter sour cream) is the best.. but I also like ketchup and bbq sauce.

Back