Movies Your 5 Favourite Christmas Movies

5 Favourite Christmas Movies

• Total voters
No Spirited! I watched it 4 times last Christmas.

Spirited
A Nightmare Before Christmas
Scrooged
Elf
Christmas Vacation

Nightmare Before Christmas
Klaus (netflix)
A Christams Carol
The Grinch
Gremlins

Netflix's Klaus is the most unknown/underrated imho

Also loved this short as kid

Christmas Vacation
Elf
Scrooged
Christmas Story
Bad Santa

Elf
Christmas Vacation
Grinch
The Santa Claus
and Muppet Christmas Carol (I had to bump Nightmare cuz it's my wife's fav and only had 2 votes.)

Christmas Story and Rudolph are sure to be watched soon (bumbles bounce) and were hard to pass up.

and How the H E double toothpicks did you leave out Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Burgermeister Meisterburger appreciates your oversight) and Frosty the Snowman!.

Elf
Christmas Vacation
Grinch
The Santa Claus
and Muppet Christmas Carol (I had to bump Nightmare cuz it's my wife's fav and only had 2 votes.)

Christmas Story and Rudolph are sure to be watched soon (bumbles bounce) and were hard to pass up.

and How the H E double toothpicks did you leave out Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Burgermeister Meisterburger appreciates your oversight) and Frosty the Snowman!.

Hell yea dude. My mom loved the burger meister miester burger back in the day and Yukon Cornelius too. My wife loves the bumble. I do enjoy the clay classics.

It's kind of hard to have 5 fave Christmas movies with so many to choose from.

Hell yea dude. My mom loved the burger meister miester burger back in the day and Yukon Cornelius too. My wife loves the bumble. I do enjoy the clay classics.

It's kind of hard to have 5 fave Christmas movies with so many to choose from.
All these great movies are interrupted by the endless stream of Hallmark Christmas movies <mma3>

The poll options are Christmas/Christmas related movies

My top 5

1. Home alone
2. Die hard
3. Batman returns
4. It's a wonderful life
5. Jingle all the way

My #5 pick could have been at least 4 other options but I'll stick with 1 of my favs growing up.
"8 Bit Christmas" should be on the list.

Came out 2-3 years ago. Very very good Christmas movie about trying to get a Nintendo for Christmas in the 1980s amid massive customer demand and limited supply. Very well written story and lots of really effective 1980s nostalgia.

I hate to make everyone’s heads explode, but Die Hard isn’t a Christmas movie. It is set during Christmas time, yes. But it is not a Christmas movie.
That goes for Batman Returns as well, though I haven’t seen it since it was in theaters, so I can’t remember if Christmas was an actual theme or plot point in the movie. I doubt it was.
I was going to post the same thing
(Admittedly only regarding Die Hard though, I don't think I saw that Batman movie)

Back