Top 3 GOAT is pretty clear at this point right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Even if you put steroids aside and all his terrible losses, Anderson is still too incomplete of a fighter to be ranked in the top 3 or even 5 really. His wrestling is terrible. Hes like the one guy in the conversation of greats by some with a massive hole in his game.

Time was good to him. His wrestling (lack of it) would get totally exposed in the current MW division.

DJ is the #1 P4P can crusher.

Wait a minute... no he's not. That's Cyborg. LOL! He can't even claim that title.

Anderson, Fedor, and Jon Jones are the three deadliest motherfuck3rs I've seen in MMA, if you wanna debate careers then you may be able to make an argument for others but in terms of pure fighting skill level these three stand above the rest. GSP probably has the greatest UFC career while MM needs to avenge his loss against Cruz or get a big win against a HoF to get in the convo.

Subtle Conor hate thread.

I'd probably go with
Conor
Stipe
GSP

Although DC has the opportunity to make my top 3 if he beats Stipe, I'm sure that honor will give him extra motivation.
Disqualified. Can't be considered in the GOAT discussion and never defend a championship. Sorry. WWE fans don't get a vote.

Disqualified. Can't be considered in the GOAT discussion and never defend a championship. Sorry. WWE fans don't get a vote.
Only guy to be a simultaneous 2 weight champ. Anyone can defend, takes a special fighter to win belts at 2 different weights at the same time. Also Aldo counts as a defense, it was champion vs champion.

Only guy to be a simultaneous 2 weight champ. Anyone can defend, takes a special fighter to win belts at 2 different weights at the same time. Also Aldo counts as a defense, it was champion vs champion.

Not really... because every single two division champ was given an undeserved title shot.

Being a ufc champ isn't some great accomplishment. It's a made up plastic belt and they give certain fighters the opportunity to fight for it based on who will bring the best ratings.

Work your way up and become champion of your division and defend the title a Couple times. Then go up in weight, win 4 or 5 in a row to earn a title shot then beat the champion, then I'll be impressed

If you rule out the caught cheaters, I'd say GSP, DJ, Fedor. Stipe and Cormier right behind, then Aldo.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not really... because every single two division champ was given an undeserved title shot.

Being a ufc champ isn't some great accomplishment. It's a made up plastic belt and they give certain fighters the opportunity to fight for it based on who will bring the best ratings.

Work your way up and become champion of your division and defend the title a Couple times. Then go up in weight, win 4 or 5 in a row to earn a title shot then beat the champion, then I'll be impressed

You wanted 4 or 5 wins at LW before getting a titleshot? Glad you aren't the bookmaker, you'd waste the guys prime years before making the superfight. After the 13 second Aldo KO the superfight was a no-brainer, got to strike whilst the iron was hot. Nobody complained when GSPs first MW fight was for the title.

You wanted 4 or 5 wins at LW before getting a titleshot? Glad you aren't the bookmaker, you'd waste the guys prime years before making the superfight. After the 13 second Aldo KO the superfight was a no-brainer, got to strike whilst the iron was hot. Nobody complained when GSPs first MW fight was for the title.

Oh don't get me wrong..i love seeing super fights. Hope they make more. Just don't act like it' some amazing accomplishment for the fighter that wins. Especially with a weak champion

1 fedor
2 anderson
3 jbj

goats don´t get KTFO in their prime by a LW and don´t get retired by fucking johny hendricks

I would say its not clear at all.
A special guy who could suck off Dana White to get him to change the rules that everyone else had to play by and skip defending and get gifted the opportunity to do that "special thing" you think is so great. Dana said for years and years that someone had to clear out their division by defending to get a "super fight" and fight for a second belt, but a WWE guy would not know that. If anyone can defend and Connor can't, then that's what makes Connor a nobody in the GOAT discussion.

I would say its not clear at all.

A special guy who could suck off Dana White to get him to change the rules that everyone else had to play by and skip defending and get gifted the opportunity to do that "special thing" you think is so great. Dana said for years and years that someone had to clear out their division by defending to get a "super fight" and fight for a second belt, but a WWE guy would not know that. If anyone can defend and Connor can't, then that's what makes Connor a nobody in the GOAT discussion.

You guys are obsessed with sucking cocks, if its not cocksucking its nuthugging you accuse people of but its yourselves that need to have a look in the mirror, unhealthy obsession.

The truth is 50 years from now Conor will probably be the only fighter that will be remembered from this current era.

Should be

Jones
Silva
GSP

But Jones and Silva got that juice prob

DJ fights 125lb men and struggles with 135lb men.

Top 3 GOAT my ass.

You geeks keep sipping that UFC propaganda juice.

GSP
Fedor
Aldo
Mighty Mouse

If i was to include steroid cheats which I don't

GSP
Fedor
Anderson
Jones
DJ
Aldo

Back