Top 3 GOAT is pretty clear at this point right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
1. GSP
2. Jones
3. Anderson
4. Fedor
5. Aldo

Out of GSP, Fedor, Anderson and Jones, you have the top 3.

Miocic is just greatest UFC heavyweight of all time at this point. Too soon to put him in any GOAT conversations. I dont see how anyone can not have GSP in their top 3. Unless yours is not a P4P GOAT list.
i dont believe in p4p. p4p is deceitful, compensating for an handicap. p4p means all things being equal basically, u cant translate that. all things being equal lets say a wheelchair basketballer is better than jordan??? or is he. NOPE. I dont give much credence to the lower weight divisions. if I like a light heavyweight and feel hes great, ill give him credit but ill always wonder why he feared fighting at his natural weight against a heavyweight

Even if you put steroids aside and all his terrible losses, Anderson is still too incomplete of a fighter to be ranked in the top 3 or even 5 really. His wrestling is terrible. Hes like the one guy in the conversation of greats by some with a massive hole in his game.

This will not be a popular answer ...but it is the correct one.
don't be a clown.. conor has lost 2 out of his last 4..lost to nate fucking diaz and conor was in his prime... lost that second diaz fight too
Lost the 2nd fight lol, now who is clowning, I know you don't really believe that. Also in first fight he had a Staph infection so hardly in his prime but Conor doesn't like to make excuses so didn't even bring it up.

A Goat discussion on Sherdog?Never heard one before,i'm baffled and amazed.

Fedor
Anderson S
Royce Gracie

Fedor
Anderson
Nog

Everyone always forgets about nog... but he was 32-4 at one point with two of those losses being split decisions which he avenged, and the other two vs Fedor.

Had never been finished and probably fought the toughest schedule of fighters of all time

Ignoring positive tests for PEDs (else DJ would be 3rd).

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Jones

WAsn't that before Silva popping for roids, Jones popping a second time, Fedor getting KO'd multiple times and GSP winning the MW strap? I think so.
Pro fighters’ opinion > Canadians on Sherdog

Thought some might like a count as opposed to the jumbled mess.

Fedor: 37
Silva: 36
Jones: 29
GSP: 16

Back