Top 3 GOAT is pretty clear at this point right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Conor has beaten every man the UFC has put in front of him. The only loss he had came when he moved up 2 weight classes and had 15 pounds added to the fight weight 2 weeks before the fight.
and got beat by an unranked ww who had 11 days to prepare.. LMAO!!

None of them are a goat, reference below pictures to see a goat.

Ram%2BVS%2BPunching%2BBag.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#3 DJ

or #2 DJ and #3 Fedor, I wont argue. We all agree on this right?
BWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

The guy literally has only fought one champion in his life and ceremoniously got his ass handed to him. If I beat up my little cousin for 25 times in a row, am .I then the GOAT? Worse yet, DJ is offered his first champion caliber fighter in years, a chance to prove he has gotten as good as Rogan fellatiates over, but he ducked and ran! Can't make this shit up!

But do they get subbed by 2 japanese cans in their prime? lol

In before "durrr he wasn't in his prime, durrrrrrrrr". We'll pretend 28 year olds aren't in their prime.
Anderson was always a good striker but did not have as good of a ground game until he switched camps. After he lost to Takase, he almost quit the sport but Big Nog convinced him to join Brazilian Top Team. Anderson improved his ground game over the next few years and got his black belt from the Nogs and that is how he was able to survive on the ground with guys like Hendo, Lutter, Chael, etc. in the UFC.

Back