Too Many Mods in the Mayberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is way too many mods in the Mayberry. Threads keep getting moved to forum NO One cares about. Music and P&M forums are dead and mods keep moving GOOD threads there for no reason. And then other threads get merge into thread someone else made 2 yrs ago but the story just came out yesterday. We need less Mods and more freedom to decidr ourselves were we want our threads to be.

Lol okay then.

I do think some music and picture threads should be allowed in the Mayberry. It's nice to have a variety of topics and there's more traffic on this forum. But I understand keeping things organized ya know?

My other account is a Mod account.
I will address your concerns with the powers that be and pm you.

is this the thread where we plan to overthrow our mod and admin overlords?

I sometimes do wonder the thinking behind the creation of these other subs. Then I forget what I was thinking about. Usually.

My Halarious knockoff thread got WAY less traffic and attention after it moved out of the popular Mayberry section.

Just sayin

If you don't like it you know where the door is. If you are to daft to find the way, let me show you the exit..

P&M and Music forums are very active, so that's a baseless accusation and while the mods and admins probably like constructive criticism, they are doing there jobs to clean the board up of clutter. What you stated is just opinion and not fact.

If you don't like it you know where the door is. If you are to daft to find they way let me show you the exit

P&M and Music forums are very active so that's a baseless accusation and while the mods and admins probably like constructive criticism, they are doing there jobs to clean the board up of clutter and what you stated is just opinion and not fact.

P&M and Music forum might get more actives than the Heavies but no where near the Boxing or Mayberry forum. I

The
There is way too many mods in the Mayberry. Threads keep getting moved to forum NO One cares about. Music and P&M forums are dead and mods keep moving GOOD threads there for no reason. And then other threads get merge into thread someone else made 2 yrs ago but the story just came out yesterday. We need less Mods and more freedom to decidr ourselves were we want our threads to be.

The Music and P&M forums would get more play if they were listed in the Mayberry as sub forums. Best to have their portals in between the stickies and thread rows. You could then add additional subs that would also fill out nicely all in one place.

What do you say guy's?

@Tachy @BAM @Augustus Caesar @shonuf @Inverse @Jackonfire @Lethal @Dragonlordxxxxx @Slobodan @Buffaloed @Homeless Infant @Arkridge @bigwaverider @Bullitt68 @Captain Davis @chunglii @Coach_Jason
@D.R.H. @EOW @equus @jeicex @Lead @Madmick @Ronwah @RR @Revolver @Ruprecht @Sinister
@Tooth and Nail @TeTe @Zankou

Last edited:
Bring back all the white belt mods. Those were wild times.

I don't understand how/why there's a music sub before a movie sub.

I think for my contribution I should at least be granted honorary modship in the wasteland. A pink handle would be nice.

Would also be a good opportunity to start a Sherdog B&B so I could kill my way around the planet and assume my victims accounts.

images

I once set a frying pan on fire with my mind.... and gasoline.

Maybe if people made more threads and posted in them in PM and the Music forum they would be a little more active?

You can't complain about a forum being inactive and then make any and all threads in the Mayberry instead. Certain topics belong in certain subs... the more threads people make in those, the more other posters will contribute to the traffic.

I don't understand how/why there's a music sub before a movie sub.

To be honest there are plenty of sub-forums that could be linked as I have suggested. They would all get more play and boost traffic to the Mayberry and the site overall.

If the mods need help setting this up I will volunteer to do it for them pro bono, all I need is access to the admin panel for a couple of minutes and I promise everything will be just fine.

@Tachy @BAM @Augustus Caesar @shonuf @Inverse @Jackonfire @Lethal @Dragonlordxxxxx @Slobodan @Buffaloed @Homeless Infant @Arkridge @bigwaverider @Bullitt68 @Captain Davis @chunglii @Coach_Jason
@D.R.H. @EOW @equus @jeicex @Lead @Madmick @Ronwah @RR @Revolver @Ruprecht @Sinister
@Tooth and Nail @TeTe @Zankou

Maybe if people made more threads and posted in them in PM and the Music forum they would be a little more active?

You can't complain about a forum being inactive and then make any and all threads in the Mayberry instead. Certain topics belong in certain subs... the more threads people make in those, the more other posters will contribute to the traffic.

make them more active by posting in them you say?! well thats pure insanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back