Too Many Mods in the Mayberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may as well be named the girl vs girl section.
Why not just put me on ignore? All my threads will disappear, and you'll see groundbreaking threads like "Hot amputee thread", "Thick girls need love too!", "Pretty or cute Asian chicks" and "If you wouldn't smash Cyborg you're most likely gay."

{<diva}

Why not just put me on ignore? All my threads will disappear, and you'll see groundbreaking threads like "Hot amputee thread", "Thick girls need love too!", "Pretty or cute Asian chicks" and "If you wouldn't smash Cyborg you're most likely gay."

{<diva}
hey, thick girls is a top notch thread

P&M got ruined by those girl vs girl poll threads.
meh, i think it brings more activity to the forum. if you sift through you can find other threads, its not a big deal. or create your own. i have my own threads there which i bump when the mood strikes. i dont see the issue.

There is way too many mods in the Mayberry. Threads keep getting moved to forum NO One cares about. Music and P&M forums are dead and mods keep moving GOOD threads there for no reason. And then other threads get merge into thread someone else made 2 yrs ago but the story just came out yesterday. We need less Mods and more freedom to decidr ourselves were we want our threads to be.

Be careful what you wish for. The WR is basically unmoderated now and it sucks. The WR is dying because we only have one mod and he doesn't card or ban people since it's only liberals that break the rules there and he's a liberal.

Too many posters in the support section

To many sheep shaggers ^ in the support section.

When did Mayberry get mods?
I say whatever I want and nobody snaps fingers in my face.
I take off my pants, smoke methampotcrackphine, fart on widows and orphans, smoove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back