Media "Tony Doesn't Bring in the Numbers, I don't think he's next in line"

Not sure why people are overreacting since this seems like a blatant move to gauge and push interest in the fight. Especially when you consider Tony’s IG post indicating the fight has already in the works.

If Tony isn't next then Khabib will become very hated very fast

He's just a liar

I fight for legacy but want numbers fight

I follow the religion of peace but defeat my enemy and jump over the cage and try to savagely beat others

Guys an idiot

It's not Khabib saying this though

It’s what the UFC has become. 6 years ago, Ferguson is next, no questions asked.

If Tony isn't next then Khabib will become very hated very fast

He's just a liar

I fight for legacy but want numbers fight

I follow the religion of peace but defeat my enemy and jump over the cage and try to savagely beat others

Guys an idiot

he has accepted a fight with Tony 4 times.

also, even if khabib asks for Tony he is getting Conor no matter what

It doesn't matter if Tony doesn't bring in numbers. Khabib's camp wants this fight. According to his father they want Tony, GSP then the current welterweight champion. I believe that is the course they are trying to take to cement their legacy. They also probably know there will be slight decline in Khabib's performance and probably want out within the next 2 years. His father made those statements before the Connor fight so I don't know if the new influx of money changes their mind or not. They do live in a rural area and train in a dilapidated basketball gym.

Too much salt in this thread, not enough common sense. The Khabib-Tony fight is inevitable and will most likely happen next regardless of what anyone says. Even if Khabib wants to fight GSP, GSP will still need to fight a contender, so Khabib would be able to fight Tony in the meantime.

Last edited:
Tony should definitely be the next fight.

If Khabib can get the GSP fight though, he should take it.

Can we just have a rule to never talk about Ali? He's juts a trump-esque persona who feeds of positive/negative of his name. let's just never talk about him again.

True, it's just his spokesperson

Good point. He doesn't seem to be the egotistical type to say what fight would line his pockets more instead of clearing with Khabib (who has already spoken out against an immediate rematch) first....

Remember when the Khabib scum were hating on Conor for taking money fights? Remember when Khabib said he fights for legacy not money? Lol.

Khabib and his management are a bunch of rats.

Good point. He doesn't seem to be the egotistical type to say what fight would line his pockets more instead of clearing with Khabib (who has already spoken out against an immediate rematch) first....

They are thick as thieves. Don't fool yourself.

Oh and khabib does?

LOL...

Ali should be getting on his knees and thanking conor for finally having money to afford Noahs pension. He will never see those numbers again in his life. Unless floyd blesses this bum.
<TheWire1><{outtahere}>

Anyone, including GSP, that uses that bullshit, 'doesn't move numbers excuse,' should be denied a fight, or stripped. People buy that bullshit, but secretly know, it's usually a fighter they are afraid of losing to, that they use that excuse on.

Khabibs changed man. Conor changed his outlook on life as well as his bum life.

As a Khabib fan, it's disappointing to hear he's being this way

Back