Media "Tony Doesn't Bring in the Numbers, I don't think he's next in line"

I guess it’s dishonorable to fight guys who don’t move the needle.

Why should Khabib be any different?

Because Khabib is too pious to care about money. "I fight for legacy, no care about money". Now he's pining for a Mayweather boxing match and his scumbag manager says Tony doesn't bring in enough numbers. Too funny.

Khabib is revealing himself to be the biggest hypocrite on the roster, but as the most vocal religious zealot that comes as 0 surprise.

This is why people need to stop when it comes to defending belts. Fighters today just want the big money fights. UFC created this problem.

How is this not holding a division hostage? If you don't want to fight legit contenders, then you need to forfeit the belt and retire like you said you were going to do. I'm really tired of these so-called "champions" trying to pick and choose who they will fight based on the popularity of their opponent.

It's so annoying when fighters bitch constantly about the champion holding up the division, picking fights, etc. Then as soon as they become champ themselves, they start picking opponents and doing the exact same thing.

Khabib won't bring in numbers with anyone not named Conor really. The Tony fight maybe sell 500 K.. Maybe..

How about we just wait and see what khabib has to say? Just a idea.

Tony should to act like Ortega and tell Dana to go fuck himself. He should blatantly refuse anything but an undisputed title fight.

Since when do we Interview fighters managers. Strange.

Khabib V Conor was the fight we all wanted. And we got it.
Now Khabib V Tony is the fight we all want.

As the great Winston Churchill once said...
"Es normal. Come on guys. You got nothing. Es normal."

I'm getting heartily sick of the attitude that a champion's job isn't defending the belt against the worthiest challenger, but the challenger that's worth more.

Khabib and Ali aren't the same person. They don't have the same opinion.

I do agree that Ali's opinion is shit, though, but it is his job to make his client the most money possible.

This guy is as big of a bitch as there is

Never really said before I dislike someone associated with the fight game, especially someone I've never met

But this guy??

Fuck him for life. Total clown

It's going to be Conor or Floyd

People complaining don't understand reality

We are talking about the difference from making 50 million to 500 k

Because Khabib is too pious to care about money. "I fight for legacy, no care about money". Now he's pining for a Mayweather boxing match and his scumbag manager says Tony doesn't bring in enough numbers. Too funny.

Khabib is revealing himself to be the biggest hypocrite on the roster, but as the most vocal religious zealot that comes as 0 surprise.
Who said it’s dishonorable?
because he said he was fighting for legacy and to be the best rather than money like everybody else?

I was being sarcastic. Tony’s numbers should be irrelevant to somebody all about legacy and honor.

Khabib called for his red panty night within 60 seconds of getting the belt against Iaquinta.
His fans been buyin those wolf tickets.

I'm going to take a stab at this and say this is just Ali talking garbage. Khabib might be looking at a suspension from Nevada AC, until that gets sorted out they aren't going to have any talks about the next fight. Khabib isn't exactly in a position to play hardball. He beat Conor, but that doesn't give him Conor's leverage.

It's not the contender job to bring the number, it's the champion job. And if you want the number, you need to fight the best guy in line, even if he's not bringing the number. GSP can be acceptable because is undefeated in is last 11 titles fight. If it's not GSP, than it MUST be Ferguson.

Their is no other acceptable name out there.

Back