Media "Tony Doesn't Bring in the Numbers, I don't think he's next in line"

All your defending of Conor, just for him to get destroyed by Khabib.
Your frustration is understandable.
There's only one person who is pissed their boy lost, and ain't me.
Title says Tony ...
Get your mind in place

If Tony isn't next then Khabib will become very hated very fast

He's just a liar

I fight for legacy but want numbers fight

I follow the religion of peace but defeat my enemy and jump over the cage and try to savagely beat others

Guys an idiot
I agree.

But actually, anyone who follows that disgusting ideology is an idiot.

Khabib has no place in boxing.

And Gsp better shut up, wait in line and earn the title shot.

That titleshot belong to Tony Ferguson.

Khabib has no place in boxing.

And Gsp better shut up, wait in line and earn the title shot.

That titleshot belong to Tony Ferguson.

I'm agreeing that the first to a title shot is tony.

But GSP don't have to earn shit. Do you know what record he as ?

Equality at first rank for title fight ( 15) , first for title fight victory (13) , equality at first rank for UFC win (20), second in most PPV event ( 17), third in most total fight time, first in most total fight time in title bout, four in highest wining percentage, second in winning steaks (13, still active) and 12 of those victory are in title bout fight. Yeah, GSP just won 12 title fight in a row and you want him to what ??? Prove that he derserve it ?

If one fighter as the right to have title shot right away, it's him !

Last edited:
Bud, you are a known troll.
Cowboy%2BBoots.jpg

This ^^^ is what I'm saying 4 f*king times 4 f*king failures..? Cue Micheal Buffer {<buffer} "It's Time"..! They get it on. Now I'm thinking his manager is playing reverse psychology on us all knowing fight fanz want this to drive up the frenzy...

Damn come to think of it his manager maybe mind playing us all brake you down & build up again.

<TheWire1> Sneaky motherf*ker....
Im sure it wont hurt khabibs position to make it seem like some fighters arent worth the time. Not everyone can run around throwing dollys at buses. Tony cant even make it past a cabke on the floor... But he does kick metal pipes asses at will. Of course everyone knows Tony is the fight to make, even sneaky ass managers who like the ufc are selling a product.

Well that's what Khabib wants so... get with it.

Tony should fight Conor and build up his fanbase for the true superfight with Khabib, might as well do it while Khabib is suspended. Tony is pretty much a no name bum to casuals at the moment

He may be a wierd fuck who I can't stand but there is no other choice because Tony

The shot must go to Tony, and sooner than later. That's the fight.

Other than nate diaz no 155er is going to bring any numbers... and nate wont brkng numbers compared to connor

The shot must go to Tony, and sooner than later. That's the fight.

Tony is really the only fight to make right now. I don't think there's anyone that really believes Conor has a chance for winning a rematch. I think Conor's marquis is gone, quite frankly.

I respect Tony's grit, and especially his work ethic, but his knee makes him a compromised fighter, and his age leaves him teetering at the precipice of a decline. His intelligence, pace, and determination give him a chance in this fight...but his age & injury leave his best days numbered.

Meanwhile Khabib is absolutely in his prime, age-wise, experience-wise, and now celebrity-wise. Any fight khabib does now is news and will sell, especially as they build up Ferguson in the prelims.

For the integrity of the UFC, for the undisputed champion to be crowned in the division, Ferguson-Khabib needs to be the very next fight. I actually think it will gross more than a Conor-Khabib rematch.

Tony never gets the credit he deserves, the guy is phenomenal, how does Khabib’s manager not see that?

Back