Media "Tony Doesn't Bring in the Numbers, I don't think he's next in line"

Frustration? Ha!
Buddy, I have ZERO frustration in my life right now....Fresh off that Poser getting finished and my second favorite fighter, beating down that Fraud, is still undefeated, never having lost a round, as well as defended. Something all the Conor Fanboys, wish they could say about Conor.
Yup frustrated

Long sentence to try to sell you are not =dead give away

Carry on

People should question why is tony not a bigger draw? He’s as exciting as it gets and wins.
Kebob and his cronies want no "and wins" part, they want to sit back and watch how dangerous fighters eliminate each other so that Kebob can come back a year (or two?) later and cherry pick another convenient opponent.

Yup frustrated

Long sentence to try to sell you are not =dead give away

Carry on
You sure showed me....Derp.
"frustrated" ? ....... Just imagine all the Fanboys, who had their dreams shattered by Khabib....
Frustrated would be someone like yourself, irritated because I hit a nerve = dead giveaway.

Kebob and his cronies want no "and wins" part, they want to sit back and watch how dangerous fighters eliminate each other so that Kebob can come back a year (or two?) later and cherry pick another convenient opponent.
Seems pretty obvious to any non baised mma fan that was the plan if they got the strap

Frustration? Ha!
Buddy, I have ZERO frustration in my life right now....Fresh off that Poser getting finished and my second favorite fighter, beating down that Fraud, is still undefeated, never having lost a round, as well as defended. Something all the Conor Fanboys, wish they could say about Conor.
He lost round 3 lay off the crack pipe

Khabib's the fraud calling himself the Floyd of MMA when he is scared to fight Woodley at his.real.weight and kills himself cutting to lightweight to avoid him

You sure showed me....Derp.
"frustrated" ? ....... Just imagine all the Fanboys, who had their dreams shattered by Khabib....
Frustrated would be someone like yourself, irritated because I hit a nerve = dead giveaway.
Lol now you are imitating me like Khabib with Conor

You really believe that is happening? Fans are crushed because Conor lost ? You know he isn't undefeated right?

Edit: Let's see if Khabib signs the fight vs Tony now that he has the trinket

I am 100% sure Tony is next.... Cringe Papa !!!

That’s a shitty comment from Khabib and I’ve lost respect for him if all he’s interested in is the “numbers.” Changes what I thought about him as a fighter. Just seems like he’s ducking Tony.

What the fuck?!! Fight Tony.

<HisEye>Habeeb you need to fight at your natural weight, do you think you're Floyd and can demand multi millions for a lightweight fight wherever and whenever and against whichever cherry you want <209Bitch><31>The UFC need you to fight the best not fight for money to pimp your crews caves and act worse than Conor

But I thought Khabib is the A side now, he should be able to bring the numbers regardless of who he fights.

Actually, there are only 2-3 "A sides" in the UFC and Khabib will never be one. I think only he and Ali think that they are the A side. Perhaps Noah as well..

Khabib's manager needs to get the boot. He's a dumbass.

Khabib's own father says, "Tony Feruguson then GSP."

If he adds Ben Askren to that list, and wins, Khabib would be the G.O.A.T. for sure ...

"Khabib's own father says, "Tony Feruguson then GSP.""
Fuck Khabib's father he wants to beat a faded GSP and faded Conor then retire and duck Woodley and claim he's a GOAT..in fact the pigs will probably ask Woodley for 1 billion to fight after he beats an old washed up diseased GsP

This is the equivalent of Conor fighting at featherweight only then beating a faded Chuck Liddell or something and retiring claiming he's the Floyd of MMA I'm so tired of his bullshit and I hate him Woodley would starch him.

He gets a grapple advantage after his extreme weight cuts that has called 2 fights off with T Ferg but wouldn't have this advantage over Woodley at his natural weight who is shorter than him.

They stink out MMA, no one else in history kills themself with extreme weight cuts to get an advantage at One weight then retires at that weight claiming they're the Floyd of MMA

<32><DisgustingHHH>
Faded GSP and faded Conor are big names so beating them means he can boast to casuals and all the cavemen from his country

Last edited:
in fact the pig faced embarassment Khabib and his team will probably ask Woodley for 1 billion to fight after he beats an old washed up diseased GsP

tumblr_nz2iob5PTI1qf56wto1_500.gif

[<dunn]

LOL at the Conor bois already screaming about stripping Kabobo...

Back