Tony Bellew calls out....... wait for it.......

Please you're the biggest Wilder nuthugger here... You'd pick him if he fought Fury, Joshua or Klitschko.
Hmmm pretty sure Im the one saying Wilder is what he is. But yes, I would. Dont think Klits has anything left in his tank and Fury/Joshua are pick ems.

This is bollocks, Bellew wont fight at HW again, he just talking his usual shite. Dave Caldwell has already said he is way too small for the heavies, and that's his trainer. He showed on Saturday that he doesn't have the power to hurt the big guys. He struggled to hurt a guy that was no more than a heavy bag for 6 rounds. He'll go back to CW and will never fight at HW again, im certain of that

This is bollocks, Bellew wont fight at HW again, he just talking his usual shite. Dave Caldwell has already said he is way too small for the heavies, and that's his trainer. He showed on Saturday that he doesn't have the power to hurt the big guys. He struggled to hurt a guy that was no more than a heavy bag for 6 rounds. He'll go back to CW and will never fight at HW again, im certain of that

I cant see him passing up the chance of a HW belt - he's got more chance against Wilder than any recent HW champ with the exception of maybe Charles Martin, and as I have said before, I think he believes in himself.

If Wilder comes to the UK they would sell out a football ground for this, and if Bellew gets sparked then he walks away with a ton of cash and his head held high.

Better than than a tricky and very very losable fight at cruiserweight against the winner of Huck Briedis.

I cant see him passing up the chance of a HW belt - he's got more chance against Wilder than any recent HW champ with the exception of maybe Charles Martin, and as I have said before, I think he believes in himself.

If Wilder comes to the UK they would sell out a football ground for this, and if Bellew gets sparked then he walks away with a ton of cash and his head held high.

Better than than a tricky and very very losable fight at cruiserweight against the winner of Huck Briedis.

Yeah thinking about it he probably wants to earn the big money, rather than taking a pay cut in the cruisers
Even though he is s c**t I've always liked him as a fighter. I'd like to see him move back down as there are some good fights, and he is the champ after all . He's no doubt thinking of a couple more fights before retirement then

Back