Tony Bellew calls out....... wait for it.......

The same people saying Bellew gives him problems will be the same people who call him a bum after Wilder removes his head.

I thought Bellew looked terrible in the Haye fight. Gassed out and wasnt active. Was losing rounds when Haye got injured too.

You try to play counter fighter on the ropes against Wilder you are done.

Ill take any and all bets that Wilder puts him to sleep if it happens.

Hearn revealed that he had already been approached by the camps of Wilder and Joseph Parker.

Hearn said: "I think I got into bed about 3.30am, I had Deontay Wilder's camp phoning me up, I had Joseph Parker's camp phoning me up, both wanting to defend their world heavyweight titles against Tony Bellew. So he's got no end of options

You can't really blame the guy for being on cloud 9 after beating Haye on his home turf . He was a pretty big underdog and Haye is probably one of the more overrated HWs in recent boxing history. He probably feels like he just beat prime Ali.

He should feel good. Its huge for his career.

However, unless Wilder tears his achilles he will get his head sent into someones lap.

Seems like Hearn want to kill his man, I don't think Bellew has anything for Wilder, and I don't rate Wilder. Parker also easily beats him imo.

Feels appropriate to stick this here

im sorry why is no1 giving bellew a chance?? he just beat an arguably better hw than wilder lol. wilder boxes like an aggressive drunk

You missed out the part about him losing until Haye's Achilles ruptured.

im sorry why is no1 giving bellew a chance?? he just beat an arguably better hw than wilder lol. wilder boxes like an aggressive drunk

Haye was better than Wilder 5 years ago but his timing was all over the place on Saturday and the injury of course.
Let's be realistic, all the current champs murder Bellew.
For a cash grab, pick the highest offer an take a lickin' I guess?

I'd hate to see it, but it would make some career sense to call out Roy Jones Jr.

Bellew.jpg No one is going to beat Wilder by walking through his bombs (though Bellew showed he has a decent chin on Saturday), they will win by landing on an arguably chinny guy.

Is Bellew the slickest, hardest hitting HW out there? Of course not, but he is savvy and throws hard enough to hurt Wilder.

Most importantly though, he believes in himself and would go in there with a plan on how to win and a belief that he can do it. How many of Wilders opponents to date can we say that about.

Whether he can pull it off, who knows, but to dismiss him out of hand seems a little short sighted.

If it happens, I for one will be going, wherever it takes place. :)

I like the fight. It's very competitive.

After all the bums Wilder's faced

He should give us this fight

Great win for Bellew, but Haye was supposedly injured coming into this fight which may explain his poor performace. Also a total rupture of your Achilles' tendon is a major injury, and 99% of athletes could not continue after that. Props to Haye for lasting as long as he did with such a serious injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back