Tony Bellew calls out....... wait for it.......

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

xnFmrQ8.gif

1126.gif

Last edited:
Arguably better than Wilder previous opponents. That's the sad thing about it.

Wilder would spark Bellew though.

Dude if Bellew wants to go to sleep so just take some melatonin or benadryl.

Jesus, I'm still in shock that Bellew is now a feature in HW discussions. Time Fury came back...

Of course...do it in the UK, but only to stay busy and set up a match with Wilder and Joshua if he (Joshua) wins his next match.

Windmiller wilder has nothing for bellew, once deontay faces Joshua you'll all see

Windmiller wilder has nothing for bellew, once deontay faces Joshua you'll all see

Indeed, the bronze slugger will get his clock checked when he starts throwing those loops.

Actually hope they make it.

Bellews got a chin on him as well. If he can takes hayes bombs hell be able to take deontay's as well. That straight hook combo both landed on the button. Chisora went to the canvas from the same combo.

Why not?

Seemingly low risk big payday for Wilder if he comes to the UK, and a chance for the Bellew fairytale to move to new levels.

Ill watch it. Wilder buries him.

Ill watch it. Wilder buries him.

It would be competitive. Wilder gets troubled by basic boxing.

Usually he fights cab drivers and ex Hooligans. Bellew is quiete savvy.

If they do this fight, what happens to Bellew's mandatory challenger ?

Im down for it make it happen in England too.

im sorry why is no1 giving bellew a chance?? he just beat an arguably better hw than wilder lol. wilder boxes like an aggressive drunk

i sort of agree with Benny

i gave Bellew no chance, but he now owns a better win at HW than Wilder

Wilder was getting outboxed by a former American Footballer...Bellew would win rounds if/until he got caught by the windmill

It would be competitive. Wilder gets troubled by basic boxing.

Usually he fights cab drivers and ex Hooligans. Bellew is quiete savvy.
If getting put to sleep before round 6 is competitive then sure Bellew will be competitive.

Back