News Tommy Fury VS KSI & Logan Paul vs Dillion Danis Official OCT 14

I have no clue about any of the influencer shit and didn't care for Danis at all, he has managed to get me not just interested but rooting for him to beat the shit out of Paul.

He managed to shit talk a dudes women and not look like the bad guy, he's really is on some og Conor shit
Yeah this is some og Conor shit

He's promoting better than current Conor

Logan kind of sucks, but I haven't seen anything from Danis that convinces me he has much of a chance. Also I don't think Logan is natty.

KSI sucks as well. He doesn't have much other than power. Fury should beat him.
Logan is way better than people think he is

Trust me

Him and Jake's boxing potential aren't much different

Floyd makes everyone below him look bad. That fight made him look worse than he actually is.

The only part of that which is true is that Danis is a question mark. He's outmatched in every conceivable way.

But that's why what he's doing is so interesting.

I think Logan’s size and power will be too much for Dillon, but I’d love to see Dillon pull it off.

Regardless of the outcome on Saturday, Danis is already a winner in the eyes of the public.

Logan is way better than people think he is

Trust me

Him and Jake's boxing potential aren't much different

Floyd makes everyone below him look bad. That fight made him look worse than he actually is.

The only part of that which is true is that Danis is a question mark. He's outmatched in every conceivable way.

But that's why what he's doing is so interesting.

I'm not basing that on the Floyd fight. I mean it's frigging money Mayweather. Honestly Logan did some impressive things in that fight. His defensive instincts are very good and he was able to make Floyd miss in certain situations I wouldn't have expected. That doesn't bode well for Danis getting much offense going.

I just think something is wrong with mentality and he doesn't seem to have the same coordination and power compared to Jake at least as it pertains to boxing. He's obviously very athletic tho.

Paul isn't going to come out of this looking good even if he wins, but it will be an absolute disaster if he loses. Danis has increased his profile considerably and will likely become a big star if he can pull the upset.

Wait wtf...there is a tag team match?
yea, only one boxer from each team in the ring at once, a tag stops the action and a quick change is made. if one of the teammates is ko'd fights over. they done them before they work pretty good. below is a tag that has three of best lightweights in misfits the 4th dude is not on the other 3s levels you will be ble to tell

Logan is the biggest clown in combat sports right now win or lose. He wore a mask to hide his cut face, faced off with Dillon with a barricade, tried looking gangster “shooting” Danis with his fingers while protected by the barrier, screamed into the mic like the juiced up monkey that he clearly is, and then if he couldn’t possibly look any more of a cringey bitch, he pays Gordon Ryan to show up and this dude actually says he’s there for his protection from Danis along with all his other goons he’s bringing. If this isn’t the definition of being a spoiled rich pussy that grew up in the suburbs, idk what is.

I also want to point out the elementary level insult Logan threw out at Danis about Dillon not having any thoughts in his head because he’s brain dead… phew, what a clown. Danis has put on a master class of shit talk and mental warfare against Logan the entire time besting him at every one of his own angles and Danis is the one who’s brain dead without a thought in his head? Shittttt… Logan’s shook. Too bad this is a lame ass 12 minute boxing match or whatever clown show they got instead of an actual fight like we deserve after all this.

Logan should be the favorite, an all time great like Floyd Mayweather couldn't beat him but people expect Dillon to do it just because he landed some punches on Khabib and made him turtle up? Nah fam, I think Tommy and Logan are winning tonight

I can't shake the feeling that Dillon might actually pull this off. If Logan goes for it early he's going to gas out given his size and the weight cut, and if he's breathing out of his mouth going into say the 3rd round and all of a sudden Dillon starts landing a few shots and the crowd is going wild... I've seen all 3 of his fights and when it gets tough the guy seems to just clock out. Am I crazy to think that so long as Dillon doesn't turn up like Askren he has a semi decent chance to win a decision here? The guy has been around MMA for the better part of a decade and presumably while sparring with McGregor and co he at least can defend himself and can probably take a hit. I'm not expecting Prime Ali here but surely Dillon as a 30 year old MMA fighter can't have absolutely awful boxing? Just got that weird gut feeling he might do it.

Come back and @ me when he gets KOed in the 1st and I look like a moron lol

well its fight day. good luck walid, slim, kenny, jj rooting for ya. i want danis to win for the lolz

You guys are serious? Youre all in?

Paint me flabbergasted.

You guys are serious? Youre all in?

Paint me flabbergasted.
influncer boxing may not be your thing and you may not know these people but they have pushed themselves and trained with top coaches for yeats now, the whole card is stacked with the biggest n best influncer boxers, prelims are the more novices and to be honest the girl fight is my bathroom n snack break 9the suck) the better girls got injuried. on the prelims swarms fight is good and chase vs tempo. the main card every fight is fire works. this is not just a logan & ksi , tommy & danis card. the undercard has the most skilled influncers got 2x golden gloves, ex mma fighters, some have muay thai backgrounds. this isnt years ago when it was just nerds throwing on gloves all these dudes can throw hands. the winner of deen vs walid is set to face jose aldo. misfits runs itself like the UFC

Back