Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

I put a lot more time into this, still has many flaws but I'm enjoying it much more.

I think It's okay so far, nothing special though.

and this Pull! Achievement is driving me crazy

So who wants to jump online and help me get the Pull! achievement? It'll take all of 5 minutes

So who wants to jump online and help me get the Pull! achievement? It'll take all of 5 minutes
I finally got this with the AI.. and it took five hours for the cheevo to pop.

Anyway, I've got 30 hours into this game and I'm only 36 percent done with the story.

I was reading that it's been taking people about 75 hours to beat all of the story. What a grind. Did all of you give up on this game already?

Literally just uninstalled this crap. So glad I didn't pay for this. What a dull, boring, uninspired game. Ubisoft is the absolute worst with their cookie cutter run of the mill open world titles.

I finally got this with the AI.. and it took five hours for the cheevo to pop.

Anyway, I've got 30 hours into this game and I'm only 36 percent done with the story.

I was reading that it's been taking people about 75 hours to beat all of the story. What a grind. Did all of you give up on this game already?
Since Mass Effect dropped I haven't touched this honestly, though I fully intend to get back to it at some point.

Literally just uninstalled this crap. So glad I didn't pay for this. What a dull, boring, uninspired game. Ubisoft is the absolute worst with their cookie cutter run of the mill open world titles.
I borrowed it from a friend fortunately. TBH, the more I play it, the more I like it.

Can't believe they already are releasing a DLC next week though.

I borrowed it from a friend fortunately. TBH, the more I play it, the more I like it.

Can't believe they already are releasing a DLC next week though.

The beta was boring but seems to be mildy entertaining with a group of friends. Will pick it up eventually on a deep, deep sale. Will be a loooong time though. I feel everyone will have moved on by then. So maybe no point.

The beta was boring but seems to be mildy entertaining with a group of friends. Will pick it up eventually on a deep, deep sale. Will be a loooong time though. I feel everyone will have moved on by then. So maybe no point.
Let me know if you decide to give it a go. I'll help you out. Besides, there's a couple cheevos for Co-op I need to get.

Got it free with a graphics card, think it's pretty wank.

You didn't like Watch Dogs 2 either?

I thought that was one of the better games of theirs

You didn't like Watch Dogs 2 either?

I thought that was one of the better games of theirs

I actually enjoyed WD2 you are right they kind of put effort into story and characters while ignoring their usual repetitive mission structure/fetch quest/collectathon games. But that's an anomaly

This game chugs dicks, another $60 down the toilet. Goddamn it.

I'm literally 2 missions from 100%ing the game. Any Sherbros care to help me? The randoms I get in lobbies suck ass and never wanna do the mission I need

Beat the game, it was alright except they fucked me out of the good ending.

"El sueno is dead, but you only completed 100% of the game. Complete 100% of the game to unlock an alternative ending."

Ubisoft's open world games, at this point, are all the same. They all perform terribly for months as well. In the beta when I saw how terrible the ai was, I decided not to buy. I remember playing Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six on Xbox and PC 15 years ago. It did not feel like Ghost Recon, it felt like the shitty "Ghost Recon" they made in 2012, which sucked.

So I've been looking at this game today since it is for sale for like $5 or something on the Epic Store (I'd rather not play this on my PC though), and it looks pretty interesting. I've never put many hours into Just Cause or Far Cry aside from just messing around at a friend's house (I don't even remember which one it was), so I'm wondering if this game is worth it if I can get it for around $25 or should I look elsewhere in the genre like those aforementioned franchises?

So I've been looking at this game today since it is for sale for like $5 or something on the Epic Store (I'd rather not play this on my PC though), and it looks pretty interesting. I've never put many hours into Just Cause or Far Cry aside from just messing around at a friend's house (I don't even remember which one it was), so I'm wondering if this game is worth it if I can get it for around $25 or should I look elsewhere in the genre like those aforementioned franchises?
Worth it. Skirmishes take on a face of however you decide to approach them and downing tangos to a background of strumming guitars is satisfyingly desperado. Rumours are the next GR (Breakpoint) is looking more Division than GR with blood-from-stone RNG, tiered loot etc. so enjoy Operation Kingslayer here (GRW) to the fullest – my advice. And let the start screen roll before firing up; the opening cinematic on why you're in-country (Bolivia) and who's speaking to you will pump you up.

/Nomad out

I think its funny all these people were shitting on the game earlier in the thread myseld included back in 2017 and now most people enjoy it. Myself included. Its a fucking great coop game especially on Tier 1 mode.

Back